Gratitude.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jao711

Gratitude.

Post by jao711 »

For heavens sake the moaners are back already.We've not had chance to bask in the glory of a tremendous achievment ,and they are picking holes in the coach ,the season,the club,you name it.On the 1st of September CPW wanted Wayne sacked with immediate effect and had plenty of support.That move would have cost us a GF WIN believe me.What those people are short of is a couple of years in the championship to make them appreciate what we have.As Wane said we don't know the half of what the club have gone through this year but we the fans have got our championship .I will be renewing my season ticket as all others should if they can afford it.Any one who remembers watching Wigan or indeed the game itself in the 1970s will tell you what we have now is wonderful by comparison.Do not let anyone tell you different.How do you think the KR fans feel? No club has a God given right to have the best team or win all the trophies and it's just as difficult for them all.If you read League Express today take note of the thoughts of the players of both teams on the game.They know how to win,and lose gracefully,and with dignity.It is the fans who make excuses and blame referees and coaches.
josie andrews

Re: Gratitude.

Post by josie andrews »

Good post ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

jao711 wrote:For heavens sake the moaners are back already.We've not had chance to bask in the glory of a tremendous achievment ,and they are picking holes in the coach ,the season,the club,you name it.On the 1st of September CPW wanted Wayne sacked with immediate effect and had plenty of support.That move would have cost us a GF WIN believe me.What those people are short of is a couple of years in the championship to make them appreciate what we have.As Wane said we don't know the half of what the club have gone through this year but we the fans have got our championship .I will be renewing my season ticket as all others should if they can afford it.Any one who remembers watching Wigan or indeed the game itself in the 1970s will tell you what we have now is wonderful by comparison.Do not let anyone tell you different.How do you think the KR fans feel? No club has a God given right to have the best team or win all the trophies and it's just as difficult for them all.If you read League Express today take note of the thoughts of the players of both teams on the game.They know how to win,and lose gracefully,and with dignity.It is the fans who make excuses and blame referees and coaches.
I would replace Wane tomorrow. I do find it near impossible to wade through drivel with no paragraphs.

P.S If it helps you I was around in the 70's and beyond and my family were Wigan followers pre WWII and shareholder blah blah. If I am wrong apoligies but you strike me as a kid.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Is that the after the GF or the nonsense before God?

Sam plays we lose,no Sam we win.

If people want the truth how a decent teenager can become an arsehole, I give you Sam T. True story, he grabbed a just 20 lad down Wigan and said buy me a drink. The lad said FO. Sam T replied, do you know who I am, I am Sam T!
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

cpwigan wrote:Is that the after the GF or the nonsense before God?

Sam plays we lose,no Sam we win.

If people want the truth how a decent teenager can become an arsehole, I give you Sam T. True story, he grabbed a just 20 lad down Wigan and said buy me a drink. The lad said FO. Sam T replied, do you know who I am, I am Sam T!
Hope he said "Oh in that case Bugger off Sam" :)
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He did. Sam was a great kid, now :angry: Any Wigan fan cannot praise a man who did what he did to Stef Marsh or do the likes of Josie and Rogues selectively lose their voices.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Both the above last couple of posts reinforce my hearings about ST's current behaviour if true, I won't elaborate on here, but he needs to take his brain for a shower I'm afraid.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Sam abusing his position to attack Bilko was a classic example. Mind you Rogues eyesight went and Josie lost her voice. Speaking for what is right does not come before Wigan RLFC.
jao711

Post by jao711 »

cpwigan wrote:
jao711 wrote:For heavens sake the moaners are back already.We've not had chance to bask in the glory of a tremendous achievment ,and they are picking holes in the coach ,the season,the club,you name it.On the 1st of September CPW wanted Wayne sacked with immediate effect and had plenty of support.That move would have cost us a GF WIN believe me.What those people are short of is a couple of years in the championship to make them appreciate what we have.As Wane said we don't know the half of what the club have gone through this year but we the fans have got our championship .I will be renewing my season ticket as all others should if they can afford it.Any one who remembers watching Wigan or indeed the game itself in the 1970s will tell you what we have now is wonderful by comparison.Do not let anyone tell you different.How do you think the KR fans feel? No club has a God given right to have the best team or win all the trophies and it's just as difficult for them all.If you read League Express today take note of the thoughts of the players of both teams on the game.They know how to win,and lose gracefully,and with dignity.It is the fans who make excuses and blame referees and coaches.
I would replace Wane tomorrow. I do find it near impossible to wade through drivel with no paragraphs.

P.S If it helps you I was around in the 70's and beyond and my family were Wigan followers pre WWII and shareholder blah blah. If I am wrong apoligies but you strike me as a kid.
cpwigan wrote:

My first visit to Central Park was around 1953/4 .My father was a season ticket holder in the old wooden Douglas Stand.I hope my credentials are of the required standard.Concerning the "drivel" may I remind you that this is a forum and we are all entitled to our opinions. Ps your spelling isn't perfect either.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Jesus even on Twitter Tomkins just doesn't know when to shut up does he?

Absolutely crass reply and very clear that he simply doesn't understand what most fans want,an entertaining side.