Sponsorship 2017

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Sponsorship 2017

Post by josie andrews »

Hello everyone, I've just received a phone call regarding the renewal of Wiganwarriorsfans.com sponsorship of a Wigan Warriors player.

As Dan Sarginson is departing the Wigan Warriors, we have been given the option of a new player.

Expressions of interest please for next season's 2017 Sponsorship.

We have been offered one of the new signings Romain Navarrete.

At the moment, depending on the amount of interest & members, the cost will be the same as this last season, £60 per member of the syndicate.

Please contact me ASAP to confirm your interest.

I will need your full name & address,

Your User name if you are a regular poster,

Your home address with postcode

Your email address &

A contact number, mobile if possible.

As always, the same rules apply. I will send details of these at a later date when your decision to join is made. (Only cos I haven't got them to hand at the moment) :blush:

You can pay via cheque made payable to Wigan Warriors Football club,

or

You can send payment via PayPal to my account. I will give you these details when you decide which payment method is the most suitable & convenient.

Thank you all for you previous support.

PS there are some members who already have £15 in account, I will contact you al to ask if you wish a refund or if you wish to carry it over for the new season.

Kind regards

Josie Andrewsl

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Re: Sponsorship 2017

Post by ian.birchall »

Josie
Any chance we could sponsor one of the young Wigan players who are coming through to the first team that we might already know?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote:Josie
Any chance we could sponsor one of the young Wigan players who are coming through to the first team that we might already know?
I did ask this of the present group of sponsors, I would definitely, but the majority want to sponsor a player who they can see playing in the first team.

We maybe could have sponsored two or maybe three young players for the price of one!

The cost has gone up slightly because of the prices of food & corporate set by the DW Stadium.

Me & my friend are still debating whether to sponsor one of the young lads between us.

Thanks for your enquiry Ian :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
andycap

Post by andycap »

Count me in Josie
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

andycap wrote:Count me in Josie
Thank you Steve :) x
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

I'm defo in again please Josie :cool:

Matt
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

I can understand the desire to sponsor someone who appears regularly in the first team but I am not so sure about this new young French prop being likely to appear more than Bretherton or Gregson for example.
How does their price compare to Navarette?
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ian.birchall wrote:I can understand the desire to sponsor someone who appears regularly in the first team but I am not so sure about this new young French prop being likely to appear more than Bretherton or Gregson for example.
How does their price compare to Navarette?
They already have sponsors, & usually, a sponsor is reluctant to give them up.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Does this mean that this site will be carrying on then Josie?
Don't come on here every day so may have missed the announcement - last I heard was you and a friend were hoping to come to some arrangement with Mike. If you were successful and are carrying on then well done and the best of luck.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

Count me in Josie xx
Brian's Girl