Re: Mark Percival

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

God wrote:Rumour has it we are interested in him, would require a fee as he's still under contract at Stains.

Solves the problematic center/goal kicker in one foul swoop.

Some Saints fans saying it's a done deal and will be announced after the Internationals.

Personally I've never rated him and is a bit suspect in defence, but he's a decent goal kicker and quick.

Let's see.
He is ok nothing special atm.

But Wane can turn some ok players into good players. Remember Sarge was just ok until the last few weeks.
markill

Post by markill »

I think he's a top prospect. Saints has much more attacking threat when he's on the pitch. I'd take him, we can coach up defence, we've shown that before.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

markill wrote:I think he's a top prospect. Saints has much more attacking threat when he's on the pitch. I'd take him, we can coach up defence, we've shown that before.

And Wayne Bennett must see something in him, and he's not a bad judge !
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

God wrote:Rumour has it we are interested in him, would require a fee as he's still under contract at Stains.

Solves the problematic center/goal kicker in one foul swoop.

Some Saints fans saying it's a done deal and will be announced after the Internationals.

Personally I've never rated him and is a bit suspect in defence, but he's a decent goal kicker and quick.

Let's see.
Why would it require a fee when Matty was given for free? Maybe the two transfers are connected
joeb

Post by joeb »

Headed a couple of months back that we wanted him to be part of Matty deal? So will have to wait and see
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

markill wrote:I think he's a top prospect. Saints has much more attacking threat when he's on the pitch. I'd take him, we can coach up defence, we've shown that before.
I am with you Mark I think he is a very good player.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
FWarrior

Post by FWarrior »

Excellent player.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Where's this rumour come from?
Any links?
Percival is a very good player and if Saints allowed him to leave I'd be very pleased if he came to Wigan.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

RedVee is already in meltdown following the signings of Matty Smith and now Tommy Lee. If they announce Percival to Wigan, I reckon my phone would explode in my hand!
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It is a lovely rumour. If I recall we got close to signing him at the outset. He would be top of my list of Saints players to sign. I would be astonished if it happens though.