Referees

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiresphs

Referees

Post by wiresphs »

:o "The most dubious refereeing decision ever seen in Rugby League,(since the one against Wigan that cost the Wire the league) and it favours Wigan again"! "SHOCK"! After all the shenanigans over the last few days regarding Wigan "ALWAYS" being hard done to by referees, bet youve all cheared up now! That was nothing short of "outrageous"! :lol:
wiresphs

Re: Referees

Post by wiresphs »

:D "justice"! :lol:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I don't understand.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

wiresphs posted:
:o "The most dubious refereeing decision ever seen in Rugby League,(since the one against Wigan that cost the Wire the league) and it favours Wigan again"! "SHOCK"! After all the shenanigans over the last few days regarding Wigan "ALWAYS" being hard done to by referees, bet youve all cheared up now! That was nothing short of "outrageous"! :lol:
One question were you at the game? i cant comment on it as i couldnt get there this wk-end.

If you were not at the game how can you make such comments at all?

From the commentry on GMR it did sound like the ref was bad & we were poor with passes & kicks.

Some people just like to come on here and gloat which is a little bit jouvanile to say the least.

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

He was bad tonight, London were going in very high and what was with him calling up Tickle twice for tackling between the legs /lifting the legs or whatever he decided was happening. The linesman obviously wanted to get on the pitch with the players as well. Quite a stop start game and I woldn't put it down to our discipline. We were unlucky with some of the decisions
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

:D If it makes you all feel a little better, in my opinion K.K. has been one of the poorest refs this season, i am sooo glad that we cant have him for any of our games! :)
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

what happend with that first try of theirs? A bit dodgy. The decisions toinght were about 90/10 in their favour and I do not think dod can argue.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

the state of refs at the moment as absolutely atrochious!!! :angry: altough alot of the decisions tonight where because of the touchjudge!!
wiresphs

Post by wiresphs »

Lockers15 posted:
the state of refs at the moment as absolutely atrochious!!! :angry: altough alot of the decisions tonight where because of the touchjudge!!
:angry: "Have to agree with you there"! :angry:
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

wiresphs posted:

Dodging the question WERE YOU AT THE GAME I Dont Think So. Then How can you comment on any decisions at all.

Why are you on this site any?

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx