Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Project Fear Fails Again, Remoaners Can't be Happy

Post by Wandering Warrior »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Yeh, right!
It still won't change the fact that you didn't know what you were voting for. :D
I like the rest of us Brexiteers knew exactly what we where voting for bell end
Back of the net!!
It's always about gutter insults with you isn't it? Is it because you have a distinct lack of command of the English language? :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Yeh, right!
It still won't change the fact that you didn't know what you were voting for. :D
I like the rest of us Brexiteers knew exactly what we where voting for bell end
I presume you were voting for jobs leaving and not even coming the UK?

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... bs-london

That is JP Morgan, HSBC and UBS all moving jobs away from the UK (around 9000) which means less income tax paid and those employees spending less money here in the UK. And Goldman Sach's suspending future investment.

In a completely different industry Toyota aren't happy either. Be interesting of the 3000 they employ still have a job in two years time as well.

Brexit = jobs and investment going. I told you so and these are hard facts, not Express nonsense for the gullible.
Jobs going won't matter to pensioners!
The fact that the workers fund their pensions has flown right over the cuckoo's nest! :D
One silly lady on the news the other night, of pensionable age I might add, said she would willingly sacrifice British jobs to curb immigration. Quite how that logic works I'm not bright enough to suss out.
Perhaps it may dawn on her when the NHS goes deeper in the mire after they send all the doctors and nurses to their homelands, as ours flirt off to Oz and NZ, and she's stuck on a trolley for a day cos there's no staff?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Yes it is bright if you believe Tory bull.
How much do you actually expect Maggie May and her cronies to be able to negotiate what she stated? Do you expect the Krauts and frogs to lie down and let them tickle their bellies?
It's 2017 not 1943, and this time they're on the same side.
I know you do tongue in cheek and wind up but you seem to think this will be a walk in the park, in this instance you are either losing it or you are just a plain dumbrian?
It'll take 10 to 15 years to sort this lot out, what health risk factor did your doctor give you when you last had a check up?
It won't matter, once the frogs and ities, decide to leave as well, the 4th reich will collapse and die a quick death
Then the war eh?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:I like the rest of us Brexiteers knew exactly what we where voting for bell end
I presume you were voting for jobs leaving and not even coming the UK?

That is JP Morgan, HSBC and UBS all moving jobs away from the UK (around 9000) which means less income tax paid and those employees spending less money here in the UK. And Goldman Sach's suspending future investment.

In a completely different industry Toyota aren't happy either. Be interesting of the 3000 they employ still have a job in two years time as well.

Brexit = jobs and investment going. I told you so and these are hard facts, not Express nonsense for the gullible.
The fact that the workers fund their pensions has flown right over the cuckoo's nest! :D
One silly lady on the news the other night, of pensionable age I might add, said she would willingly sacrifice British jobs to curb immigration. Quite how that logic works I'm not bright enough to suss out.
Perhaps it may dawn on her when the NHS goes deeper in the mire after they send all the doctors and nurses to their homelands, as ours flirt off to Oz and NZ, and she's stuck on a trolley for a day cos there's no staff?
You have no clue, you have proved this with inane rabbiting over the 7 month, deal with it, democracy won, the idiots didn't, give it a effing rest for gods sake you senile old git :angry: oh and btw Toyota stated way back in January along with Vauxhall that they where happy to stop after brexit and that came from the head japanese boss, so stick that where the sun don't sne
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Yes Meds, you knew what you were voting for but utterly clueless about the consequencies.

Toyota CEO said in Davos today that they were looking again at how to remain competitive if they stay in the UK. Toyota also wrote to to their employees prior to the referendum that jobs would be at risk if there was a no vote.

May is talking utter nonsense over the supposed deal with the EU. Without free movement of people = no single market. The idea of the UK being a tax haven to counter EU tariffs is plain daft. The EU have known about this threat for months and have said repeatedly that if the UK did that they would respond with Import Quotas.
To risk import quotas they are really getting it wrong big time.
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
DaveO wrote: I presume you were voting for jobs leaving and not even coming the UK?

You have no clue, you have proved this with inane rabbiting over the 7 month, deal with it, democracy won, the idiots didn't, give it a effing rest for gods sake you senile old git :angry: oh and btw Toyota stated way back in January along with Vauxhall that they where happy to stop after brexit and that came from the head japanese boss, so stick that where the sun don't sne
Freedom of speech is democracy and I'm entitled to it!
You can pester for the thread to be locked like you did last time, only this time it's your thread and you can't handle it!! :D
I'll bet you're really taut as a drum now eh?
Keep on trucking lad!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

No idea why this topic was locked. Brexit is ongoing.

What Leavers say:

Brexiteers in warning to German business

And the reality when they do one day later:

Berlin business leaders unimpressed with UK's message

SJ

Post by SJ »

Who cares what the German do or don't do We are coming out of the EU. The sooner the better. Then sit back and watch the EU disintegrate. Me thinks that they and the Remoaners protest too much. You should get behind the government and stop this facile bleating
Wandering Warrior

Yeh. Get behind the folk that haven't a clue!!
:D
Wandering Warrior

Do you have a car SJ?