Wigan v Cronulla Ticket Details

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Wigan v Cronulla Ticket Details

Post by josie andrews »

2017 World Club Challenge ticket details revealed

Tickets to go on sale from 9am on Monday 7th November

Sell out crowd expected as Wigan face Cronulla at the DW Stadium on Sunday 19th February, 3pm kick-off

Wigan Warriors have today revealed ticket prices and details for the Dacia World Club Challenge clash with Cronulla Sharks at the DW Stadium on Sunday 19th February 2017, 3pm kick-off.

Tickets are set to be in huge demand for the fixture that will see the best club side in the world crowned. The last World Club Challenge at the DW Stadium against St George Illawarra Dragons in 2011 sold out whilst the Warriors’ recent World Club Series clashes with Brisbane both attracted bumper crowds upwards of 19,000.

The Sharks travel to England having captured the NRL title for the first time in the their history with star players such as Paul Gallen, Andrew Fifita, Ben Barba and Valentine Holmes amongst others.

Shaun Wane, Wigan Warriors Head Coach, said: “We are excited to welcome the Cronulla Sharks to the DW Stadium in February. They are a quality side who have shown that when under pressure they can come up with their very best rugby.

“Playing against the very best that the NRL has to offer will be a big test, but it is one I am confident they will rise to. We came very close to beating the Brisbane Broncos in 2015 and the squad are very motivated to do well against Cronulla and hopefully win the World Club Challenge for the fourth time.”

Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Monday 7th November with prices for the game starting from just £22 for adults and £12 for juniors in the North and South Stands.

All non-season ticket holder seats will be on sale from Monday whilst 2016 and 2017 Season Ticket Holders will be able to claim their usual seat and receive a £2 discount when buying before Friday 6th January and will avoid paying any booking fees.

EAST MID EAST ENDS SOUTH & NORTH
WS4,5,6,7 WS1,2,3,8,9,10 ES4,5,6,7 ES1,2,3,8,9,10 SS1-7, NS1-7
Adult £32 £30 £28 £26 £22
Concessions £26 £24 £22 £20 £16
Junior £20 £18 £16 £14 £12
Season Ticket Holder Prices
with £2 discount and NO BOOKING FEES

WEST MID WEST ENDS EAST MID EAST ENDS SOUTH & NORTH
WS4,5,6,7 WS1,2,3,8,9,10 ES4,5,6,7 ES1,2,3,8,9,10 SS1-7, NS1-7
Adult £30 £28 £26 £24 £20
Concessions £24 £22 £20 £18 £14
Junior £18 £16 £14 £12 £10
Travelling Cronulla fans will be able to purchase tickets in a dedicated area in block WS9 of the West Stand.

A special Family Ticket for 2 adults and 2 children will also be available for £56 in the North and South Stands.

HOW TO BUY
Tickets can be purchased by calling 0871 6633 552 or from the DW Stadium Ticket Office in person. While Season Ticket holders can also purchase online HERE.

A two-game package for the games at Wigan, and the World Club Series fixture between Warrington Wolves and Brisbane Broncos at the Halliwell-Jones Stadium on Saturday 18th February will shortly be available for just £38, with these seats being located in the North Stand at the DW Stadium. These tickets must be purchased by visiting www.rugby-league.com/tickets or calling the Rugby League Ticket Hotline on 0844 856 1113.

Hospitality packages can be found HERE

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016- ... hdw.99You
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Rochdale Warrior

Re: Wigan v Cronulla Ticket Details

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Anyone else having trouble buying on line , doesn't give the option of buying your seat ( season ticket seat ) even though you are logged in to your account, presume teething troubles on first morning, problems with phone lines as well, ah well try later plenty of time

I've just bought three season ticket holders online no problem except they still charge you £2 admin charges!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Rochdale Warrior wrote:Anyone else having trouble buying on line , doesn't give the option of buying your seat ( season ticket seat ) even though you are logged in to your account, presume teething troubles on first morning, problems with phone lines as well, ah well try later plenty of time
I've just bought three season ticket holders online no problem except they still charge you £2 admin charges!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
PAB721

Post by PAB721 »

I gave up trying to buy on-line. It kept trying to give me a different seat, not my season ticket one. So I phoned up and got my normal seat without the booking fee. As usual, whenever I try to buy a ticket on-line, the system is unreliable, unfortunately.
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

josie andrews wrote:
Rochdale Warrior wrote:Anyone else having trouble buying on line , doesn't give the option of buying your seat ( season ticket seat ) even though you are logged in to your account, presume teething troubles on first morning, problems with phone lines as well, ah well try later plenty of time
Got through on phone ok later in the day, just be aware person who I spoke to didn't know about the no booking fee and was going to charge it until I directed them to the website, first day hiccups I presume but some people might have been charged by mistake.