Relegation for wigan this season ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Relegation for wigan t...

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
Aw bless!
I'm proud of my little sister, she's got into the game very quickly whilst the 15 year old one insulted the whole family the other day by saying "Who's Shaun Edwards" *Ghostly silence*
She asks all the way through the game "Who's ball is it?" "What's happened" but she knows already! I'm sure this is just a kids tactic to stop me watching the game.

Took her to Saints last year and covered her ears for most of the match, unfortunately not for long enough though, she got me in trouble when we got home and started singing "Oh St Helens, is full of s........" Little trouble maker
you go gurl :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

MrsLam posted:
Aw bless!
I'm proud of my little sister, she's got into the game very quickly whilst the 15 year old one insulted the whole family the other day by saying "Who's Shaun Edwards" *Ghostly silence*
She asks all the way through the game "Who's ball is it?" "What's happened" but she knows already! I'm sure this is just a kids tactic to stop me watching the game.

Took her to Saints last year and covered her ears for most of the match, unfortunately not for long enough though, she got me in trouble when we got home and started singing "Oh St Helens, is full of s........" Little trouble maker
ah bless her ,you know shes right the stains are full of sh**
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

waterside glens posted:
MrsLam posted:
Aw bless!

ah bless her ,you know shes right the stains are full of sh**
You can always tell when a kid's been brought up "proper"!
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

My 3 year old brother can sing Oh St.Helens is full of s**t as well as Sean Long Is a .... is a..

Not really something to be prud of. Well it is, kindof, if he wasn't 3. But he's learning his allegence early at least.
Wigan 'til I die.
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Dawber posted:
Are you really that stupid ?
what players have we bought??
ah yes thats it, just the one, big mac and he has now gone,
and don't be surprised if you hear of another signing in the next few weeks
So stop trying to annoy people on here you are just making your self look stupid,
Goodbye
I'm stupid?
Or could it be that just maybe you've forgotton?
here's some clues players...Jez! Mac! coaching staff AF,IM.
and I agree with you that there will be some more in the coming weeks as you'll need them.

But I don't suppose I will get an appology!
I've made myself out to be stupid....Hmmmm :roll:
Lets add another name to that growing list of urgency..and still no signs of a proper appology.

:eusa14: Ian
:eusa1: Mo
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

She asks all the way through the game "Who's ball is it?" "What's happened"
I have the exact same problem with my mate who comes with me. She comes out with really random comments that have nothing to do with the current moment of the match. E.g. Brian Carney does a bit of a run through the middle: "That was so brilliant that, he's so fit, he's the best player out there, he could have scored a try". :doz: She's learning. :D
pedro

Post by pedro »

primrose-n-blue posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
Dawber posted:
Are you really that stupid ?
what players have we bought??
ah yes thats it, just the one, big mac and he has now gone,
and don't be surprised if you hear of another signing in the next few weeks
So stop trying to annoy people on here you are just making your self look stupid,
Goodbye
I'm stupid?
Or could it be that just maybe you've forgotton?
here's some clues players...Jez! Mac! coaching staff AF,IM.
and I agree with you that there will be some more in the coming weeks as you'll need them.

But I don't suppose I will get an appology!
I've made myself out to be stupid....Hmmmm :roll:
Lets add another name to that growing list of urgency..and still no signs of a proper appology.

:eusa14: Ian
:eusa1: Mo
None of these were BOUGHT though were they like Gleeson :doz:

Think not
primrose-n-blue

bought?...split hairs as you wish....paying for the service in instalments as set out in a contract.
A bit long winded but I think they are kind of the same.
:doz: Fed up now
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

primrose-n-blue posted:
bought?...split hairs as you wish....paying for the service in instalments as set out in a contract.
A bit long winded but I think they are kind of the same.
Good. Hope we never see you again.
primrose-n-blue

jinkin jimmy posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:

Good. Hope we never see you again.
Don't you worry about that! after this season you wont!

:lol: :eusa3: