Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Alineden

Wigan TV

Post by Alineden »

Hi. Can anyone tell me how I'll know when there are any pre season games covered on Wigan TV. By this I mean inclusive of junior teams. Thanks
josie andrews

Re: Wigan TV

Post by josie andrews »

I would expect that we will be notified on the Official Website if any Pre Season games are being televised or Twitter
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Alineden

Post by Alineden »

Ok thanks Josie
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Terrible marketing from the club for the TV channel, if they announced early that the games would be televised then they could get more people to buy up to it.

They could have announced that fans could buy 12 month Wigan TV gift vouchers as a Christmas present,.

Missed a trick there Wigan TV mmmmmm
endoman

Post by endoman »

I subscribed last year as I live 2 hours away, have to say I hardly watched any of it. Doubt I will do it again this year.
FWarrior

Post by FWarrior »

Every game is usually available. No idea why anybody is disgruntled. Excellent season review, Bilko puts old games on, 12 Saints matches.
endoman

Post by endoman »

FWarrior wrote:Every game is usually available. No idea why anybody is disgruntled. Excellent season review, Bilko puts old games on, 12 Saints matches.
For me it was the time lapse. I may re think, especially re the old games, although that's hardly forward thinking!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I think it's great ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
robbobillinge

Post by robbobillinge »

I miss the early part of the season due to being away so I rely on Wigan TV for the matches. If I recall correctly all matches are shown, though there may be a delay for Sky broadcast ones. I think it is terrific.

Ps Happy New Year to one and all.
FWarrior

Post by FWarrior »

From memory non televised games are put up ASAP but SKY have a slight delay owing to RFL / SKY agreements. The game have commentary via WISH FM. Usually you have pre match interviews with Shaun Wane and selected players followed by post match comments from Shaun Wane and selected players. IL does a regular spot. Reserve / academy / U16 matches are showns sometimes with interviews. Past games are shown. If you look at every other RL club you will not find the same or better and for such a reasonable cost. Football clubs charge much more and to my knowledge offer nothing better. For any fan but particularly distant ones Wigan TV IMO is great.