Eradicate ISIL (ISIS)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
SJ

Eradicate ISIL (ISIS)

Post by SJ »

I look forward to Trump's promise to remove the terrorist threat from the face of the Earth.
I would also like to see the media (in all it's forms to cease referring to them by their own sell styled denotation. It is an appalling slight to legitimate Moslems and legitimate,properly constituted Islamic States. The constant use of the above expressions should only be used in circumstances for legitimately comstituted Institutions having all the legality that those terms imply. The very use of those self styled expressions seem to me give these terrorists some of the legitimacy they seek.
Without seeming to trivialise the point I wish to make, these terrorists should be dehumanised by not using language that is used in normative cicumstances I refer to an example of my meaning with reference to "Harry Potter "saga. The Dementors. What better name for ISIL than "The Demented Dementors Agglomerate" (TDDA).
Wandering Warrior

Re: Eradicate ISIL (ISIS)

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Have you had a bad dream?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

SJ wrote:I look forward to Trump's promise to remove the terrorist threat from the face of the Earth.
I would also like to see the media (in all it's forms to cease referring to them by their own sell styled denotation. It is an appalling slight to legitimate Moslems and legitimate,properly constituted Islamic States. The constant use of the above expressions should only be used in circumstances for legitimately comstituted Institutions having all the legality that those terms imply. The very use of those self styled expressions seem to me give these terrorists some of the legitimacy they seek.
Without seeming to trivialise the point I wish to make, these terrorists should be dehumanised by not using language that is used in normative cicumstances I refer to an example of my meaning with reference to "Harry Potter "saga. The Dementors. What better name for ISIL than "The Demented Dementors Agglomerate" (TDDA).
Move to France. There they have been called Daesh, which is what they are called in the Muslim world, for the past 18 months past.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Have you had a bad dream?
Think for SJ that was a good dream.
Wandering Warrior

I'm beginning to think SJ is menpond 2.0!
SJ

Post by SJ »

I think we're on the same page Ian and Jobo.
WW thanks for the Menpond acclaim. That's the nicest thing you've said about me. I'll treasure it
:roll:
Not heard from him in awhile. I know he was quite ill. I do hope he's okay.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

SJ wrote:I think we're on the same page Ian and Jobo.
WW thanks for the Menpond acclaim. That's the nicest thing you've said about me. I'll treasure it
:roll:
Not heard from him in awhile. I know he was quite ill. I do hope he's okay.
Hope he's OK too. I miss Menpond - one of my favourites was something like "turn left at Austria"!
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wandering Warrior

He certainly was clued up on his rugby from the 60's.
Wandering Warrior

ian.birchall wrote:
SJ wrote:I look forward to Trump's promise to remove the terrorist threat from the face of the Earth.
Move to France. There they have been called Daesh, which is what they are called in the Muslim world, for the past 18 months past.
Proof indeed dementia is alive and well, vote Brexit 6 months ago, move to France next week!! :D
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:
Proof indeed dementia is alive and well, vote Brexit 6 months ago, move to France next week!! :D
No, consistent. The French would vote for Frexcit if they got a chance which is extremely unlikely, depends on Mme Le Pen winning in the first round in April which has to be unlikely but Fillon's support has collapsed this week with the stories about his wife being paid 400k Euro in unwarranted expenses so you never know.

A full understanding of politics in both UK and France you get from me WW.????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.