Both out

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: Both out

Post by mrs_carney »

Kris is going to leave a big hole which i think will be impossible to fill. But if it is true that he's been having meetings with sale, he will go i think, he's resisted it once and maybe now that faz has gone, he feels he could follow.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
Kris is going to leave a big hole which i think will be impossible to fill. But if it is true that he's been having meetings with sale, he will go i think, he's resisted it once and maybe now that faz has gone, he feels he could follow.
he wnt go this season testomonial year maybe hes worried about our new signing but that should make him more exited cant c him leaving hope not
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

If your talking about richards, he seems to be more of a winger than a full back and thats were he'll probably be utilised, no worries for kris there.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

not wat ive just heard at meeting :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

oh do tell :conf:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

u need to come to riversiders meeting u allways go in to great depth and give good post im sure u would of learnt more as i had 2 kids to chase after but i dont htink hes coming as a winger :exc:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
Which is a very worrying sign. There isn't another full back anything like Kris Radlinski, it's a completely natural skill to him so when he goes, who the hell can we sign to replace him? No one will be good enough.
Darren Lockyer
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Fraggle posted:

Darren Lockyer
That would be nice!
El Rifle

Post by El Rifle »

I reckon Rads will stay - if he was going surely it would have been last year when he had a chance to go on the Lions tour which I think he would have if he had changed codes. thats the pinnacle of a union players career -
pandasdad

Post by pandasdad »

GMR have been reporting that Sale Sharks are interested in Radders and that the RFU are preparing to have talks with him. I can see a pattern: become Warriors captain, get injured, talk to the RFU and never be seen again in a Warriors strip!
I hope not, but the injuries seem to be coming a little too frequently anyway, so maybe it is time for fresh blood.
Incidently, GMR also announced the new loan signing from Leeds, but I've never heard of him and can't remember the name. He's certainly not a regular first teamer at Leeds.