RBS six nations

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
adiddy

RBS six nations

Post by adiddy »

I'm worried I'm becoming a rugby union fan............ I watched 10 minutes of the Scotland v Ireland game before turning over!!!!! That's a whole 9 minutes more than usual!!!! :o :blush: :blush: :lol:

Matt
DaveO

Re: RBS six nations

Post by DaveO »

Didn't watch either but apparently Scotland v Ireland was supposed to be a good match. Then I read the report.

Ireland came back to lead (I think) 22 v 21. And then according to the report Scotland's supremacy was reasserted by, wait for it, two penalties!

I know RU is a different game. I watched my son play it for long enough but RU fans and journos have seemed to have convinced themselves that winning by penalties and penalty kicking is of equal virtue to scoring tries. They didn't used to do that. I can remember England being derided for winning games via the boot alone. Not anymore.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's amazing that with all the favourable TV and media coverage they get, they don't make even a modest effort to make it a better spectacle. France three points behind with a minute or so left, desperately needing a score, and the seconds ebb away on the clock as they mess around re-setting a scrum.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Although I didn't see any of the England game, it was great to see that Ben Te'o the New Zealand born Ex west tiger, Brisbane Broncos, South Sydney, Queensland and Samoa Rugby League player score the winning try!!!! :cool:

Just saying

Matt
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Always was a very good player.
SJ

Post by SJ »

adiddy wrote:I'm worried I'm becoming a rugby union fan............ I watched 10 minutes of the Scotland v Ireland game before turning over!!!!! That's a whole 9 minutes more than usual!!!! :o :blush: :blush: :lol:

Matt

You deserve the George Cross Sir
SJ

Post by SJ »

If that????is a self representatio two eyed warrior your a little fibber????
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Complete and utter rubbish
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Helps me sleep.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Deliberatly went to a pub that doesn't normally have a TV. They had one on special for the England game. Played Junior Scrabble with my youngest instead.