friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: friday

Post by mike binder »

melling???
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

good idea since he's not in the team
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Don't jinx us Geoff! I think Tomkins prefers being at LF, I like Wild as a centre if he hadn't played it would have been between Brown (needed at FB), Gleeson, Hansen and Colbon. Not really much of a choice, I'd prefer the slight experience over none.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sorry u meant 4 this match i thought u meant when he gets injured and is out dizzy me again :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
My boyZ

Post by My boyZ »

Ashton will go fullback, and hes a good player!
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

My boyZ posted:

Ashton will go fullback, and hes a good player!
As long as he's got safe hands if kev starts to creek under the bomb!!
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Big difference between academy and SL, though...we've already seen that with Melling and Colborn. Question is, is he ready for that step up to senior grade.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I don't think chris will miss out, more likely to be tomkins or allen. Millward said if the "mystery" player was signed they'd be in the starting line up for friday which means moving tickle up to loose forward. Millward is looking to create an all round younger team, all players we're linked with signing *fletcher aside he was before IM) are 25 or under. Maybe tomkins will miss out as IM hasn't seen allen play under his coaching yet.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

As one of the previous messages says I think Allen should be given a chance

I personally think he has played well, made good yards and several breaks for that matter when he has played this season. He even gets a mention of the Faz testemonial video as one for the future.

I am not sure about the loan signing of Botham though. It could be me but I think we need a big prop forward as opposed to a back row. However hope he does well and proves me wrong.

portite

Post by portite »

I think Allen should play, he's a talented kid with great hands like Beswick, but I think Beswick won't be here next season. Who's captain on Friday?