friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

Re: friday

Post by mrs_carney »

Newton
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Not heard anything official on that, there's nothing on the official site. I presume Newton since Rads is out though. I'd like to see Tickle as captain
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I remember reading newton was taking over from radlinski, but unfortunately i cant remember where :( although it could have been in the daily express this morning.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
My boyZ

Post by My boyZ »

Just been with Chris (Ashton) tonight, and he's told me that Moran is playing fullback. And yes he is prepared for the move from acadmey to SL, and i think people will be shocked at how good of a player he is.
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

My boyZ posted:

Just been with Chris (Ashton) tonight, and he's told me that Moran is playing fullback. And yes he is prepared for the move from acadmey to SL, and i think people will be shocked at how good of a player he is.
You could knock me over with a feather if both Betts & Milly have not spotted talent within the club that will shock the speccies at how GOOD they are 1/2 way through this calamatos year.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

So who's playing where? Official site said Brown was full back, if Morans not scrum half then who is? I thought we were so called building this scrum half stand off position up
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
My boyZ

Post by My boyZ »

Im not saying he's this super kid, im just saying that people are underestimating him.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

According to this on the clubsite...
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1329
""Danny Orr is back for us this week, he gives us some experience and some extra around the rucks with his speed. He will partner Dennis Moran at half back. We only have 17 fit so the team virtually picks itself. We have lost Radlinski and Prescott, we also have a couple of players that early in the week didn't train,but they should be OK."

"I am going to put young Chris Ashton on the bench.He is a player who can play wing, centre and full back. I have watched him in the last two under 21's games and he has done a good job"
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

we need to get godwin as much playing time as possible,he can cause all sorts of problems for the opps. defence as well as bringing in the flare thats been missing lately in our attack