Wire v Broncos

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Wire v Broncos

Post by josie andrews »

Good Luck to Warrington Wolves tonight ????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wormburner

Re: Wire v Broncos

Post by Wormburner »

Cracker of a game, hope ours is as good tomorrow afternoon
:eusa10:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Very fast ptb's, interesting 2nd half coming up , you've got think Btoncos will come back hard and fast
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well done, cracking performance from Warrington.

Hope we play as well, if not better, tomorrow & show the Aussies we aren't a pushover & SL is just as good in its own way as the NRL ????????⚪️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Cracking result and performance from Warrington well deserved their victory Brisbane looked out of sorts though.
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Kev Brown has just played his way into the England stand off shirt and is gonna take some shifting.Best performance of hos career.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Brown was excellent but he started well last season before fading,depends how well Smith rests him will depend on how well he does in my opinion,still think Wire will be GF bound come october.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

Problem for Wire is that they will put all their plays through Brown. Hopefully for Wire their conditioners and medical staff can keep Brown fit. If not and at like every other team Brown has played for he'll break and be injured every few games. That will disrupt Wire ala Briers when he became too delicate. Brown is a fine player, but for me breaks too easily and could miss too many of Wires crucial games.

Matt
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wire were good, but Brisbane were poor; some pretty un-NRL like defence for some of the tries. We can expect a more committed performance from Cronulla, I'm sure.
SJ

Post by SJ »

fozzieskem wrote:Brown was excellent but he started well last season before fading,depends how well Smith rests him will depend on how well he does in my opinion,still think Wire will be GF bound come october.
I agree. Not watched it yet. Always rated Brown. Back in the day always fancied Brown and Brought has our England half backs. Wire have done what we couldn't Up to us now. Come on the Warriors ????????????