Millward Eyes Loan Signing?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Millward Eyes Loan Sig...

Post by mike binder »

hes talking to a english forward and he only wants them and he wants to get our young players signed up on long contracts :eusa2: :eusa3:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

I'm not surprised we've got a lot of promising young players and we need to keep them or live to regret it like we have done in the past. Millward at the club is likely to lure top flight players in, i think now we may be seeing our best season of recruitment now mo & whelan arent being left to decide who they want.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
I'm not surprised we've got a lot of promising young players and we need to keep them or live to regret it like we have done in the past. Millward at the club is likely to lure top flight players in, i think now we may be seeing our best season of recruitment now mo & whelan arent being left to decide who they want.
they r still having in put liam as signed till end of season with option of another year if we want
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Obviously they are having input! What i'm saying is Millward is looking who HE wants to build a stronger team for next year, he supplied mo with a list of players he wanted, that has never appeared to have been done before. HE seems to be scouting around for players who are going to click with our side and have a great effect; look at our signings already, a 23yeard old winger who is rated highly by their fans and millward rates him as well and liam botham, from what i've seen hes quite a good late comer to the game but has been playing with the top side in SL. He has said there are more to come, personally i think millward is doing a good job checking out youngsters and bringing in YOUNGER players to our team, not ageing aussies like we signed before he came, no disrespect meant to fletcher.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

leeds dont want him to come but he as some sort of clause in his contract that milly spotted and he came straight here with out a secound thought dont ask me wat it was but hes here and thats that :cool:

mike

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Well if leeds don't want him to go, proves hes a good player. Again the wonderful input of millward.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well I hope he does what he's here for rather than wha I expect him to do. I don't know why (think it's a good sign) but I'm worried about this signing/
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

lets put our faith in the coach it must be all his doing cause mo just got back

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

But he's a second rower and I'm stuck on that point. He said we were signing a forward and we haven't? We've signed someone who plays second row naurally. Why did he not say a second rower that will play forward, he had my hopes up then.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

he cant beleive that leeds let him have the clause in his cotract dont know wat itwas but i hope none of ours have it in :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME