Millward Eyes Loan Signing?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Millward Eyes Loan Sig...

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
But he's a second rower and I'm stuck on that point. He said we were signing a forward and we haven't? We've signed someone who plays second row naurally. Why did he not say a second rower that will play forward, he had my hopes up then.
again hes thinking about next season and this moves gives him the option to put fletch in the front row which is were i think he will play him
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Which is what i said would happen with fletcher last week, think the same will happen with tickle, then we can have guisset, fletcher and tickle alternating between the two
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Was Fletcher not also a second rower?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

MrsLam posted:
But he's a second rower and I'm stuck on that point. He said we were signing a forward and we haven't? We've signed someone who plays second row naurally. Why did he not say a second rower that will play forward, he had my hopes up then.
Errr...there are normally six forwards on a team? 3 front row forwards, 2 second row forwards, one loose forward?
Yeah, I was hoping for a prop too!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He is but given his size and experience, i thought he'd be pushed into the front row. I think guisset made a good transition from second row to front row.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Was thinking of Richard Fletcher not Bryan, got mixed up there.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

yes and if u read my ealy post he his on the case with a english prop but under the secret code act
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Has to be better than our last loan off Leeds! Wonder if they're feeling some salary-cap pressure, offloading McD and Botham?
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

GeoffN posted:
MrsLam posted:
Errr...there are normally six forwards on a team? 3 front row forwards, 2 second row forwards, one loose forward?
Yeah, I was hoping for a prop too!
Silly moi! Getting too carried away tonight. A prop would have been more useful. We've got, Scully, Prescott (out), SeuSeu, Guisset and Hargreaves at the mo. Suppose if Botham can step it up a bit he can play at prop, someones already said he's bigger than SeuSeu in weight.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

mike binder posted:
yes and if u read my ealy post he his on the case with a english prop but under the secret code act
If they're talking to them for next season cant they get in trouble for that?