Widnes match off

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pieeater

Widnes match off

Post by pieeater »

Latics reign,ridiculous. :o
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
turf

Re: Widnes match off

Post by turf »

Just said it's not confirmed for being on Sunday either
endoman

Post by endoman »

http://wiganwarriors.com/news/2017-02-2 ... -postponed

A quote from that that leaves a very very bad taste in my mouth. How to completely knock the stuffing out of the fans after last weekend. A PR disaster.

“With Wigan Athletic’s season at such a critical stage and after detailed discussions between myself and Wigan Athletic Chairman, David Sharpe, it was agreed that they need to play this fixture more than we need to play ours."
lucky 13

Post by lucky 13 »

Would be gutted if we called game off anyways ... when it's realistically because we rent share a ground it just leaves me feeling sad. Surely we deserve better?
02/04/2010/
[IMG]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... 10-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

How to turn a positive into a negative, Mr Chairman not good enough,
jobo

Post by jobo »

Should cheer a few over on redvee up.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Hope they get relegated, we are the bigger more famous club, Lenegan needs to stop kowtowing to the football lot, grow a pair Lenegan or get us a new stadium with a decent pitch :angry:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Rochdale Warrior

Post by Rochdale Warrior »

Hull's pitch looks very good , bottom line is DW Stadium don't spend enough money on pitch maintenance during the winter months
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

The dominant sport in Wigan yet are the second class sport in the DW. If they'd built the stadium properly in the first place we wouldn't be having this problem every year!!! Again what happens if supporters can't attend the rearranged fixture?? I for one don't want a couple of tickets to the next game I want cash back. Also the weather is crap for most of next week so does that mean Leigh game will be cancelled too??

Not happy
Matt
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

If the pitch has had the weather where I have had today then I would except some games to be postponed.

Pitch is in a poor state and that is down to history of the ground. SL knows Latics fixtures you would think that SL would try to help us out and ensure we play the week they do not. Same for when the Latics fixtures come out the League authorities knows our games and they should schedule accordingly for the start of the football season.

Not rocket science.