Re: On off on off on again.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

God wrote:We have reversed the fixture at Widnes and we play tonight at 8 on that plastic pitch.

What a joke, we bent over backwards for the Football and got out arses hammered, we will be under investigation by the RFL, pay Widnes lost tv revenue and inconvenience the fans. Something needs to be done and quickly.

What a way to be treated after all that achievement last weekend. An official statement needs to be made regarding the football and their little man syndrome of a club.

Like a spoilt child, errrrrrrr it's our pitch go play somewhere else you big naughty rugby players I'm going to cry boo hoo.
The clubs don't get any extra revenue for being on t.v.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

you'd Hope IL would be able to get Wigan AFC to pay any fine.
i was looking forward to tonight and working to 6 was fine to get to wigan... not to widnes. free coach travel isnt enough. as its tickets and season tickets that pay for this anyway.

its a shame Leigh's ground has a small capacity, this is happening more and more each year.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Follow widnes time for DW to get a plastic pitch to end the nonsense once and for all.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Abject shambles and the arrogance to postpone the game without telling Widnes is breathtaking,i trust and hope the book is thrown at the club for this,this fixture is well known in advance it could and should have been swapped weeks back.

Given Latics freefall i wonder what rules are for the pitchbin the conference as thats were they're heading.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Caboosegg wrote:you'd Hope IL would be able to get Wigan AFC to pay any fine.
i was looking forward to tonight and working to 6 was fine to get to wigan... not to widnes. free coach travel isnt enough. as its tickets and season tickets that pay for this anyway.

It's a shame Leigh's ground has a small capacity, this is happening more and more each year.
The only good thing is the £10 entry price.

The free travel offer is a joke anyway. 5 coaches on a first come first served basis. Plus you need to board at 5.45 for 6 pm departure.

Shambolic doesn't describe it.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

We paid Salford a large sum of money last season to move the game.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Absolute shambles. Didn't know it was on till the latest score popped up on the Warrington and cas game. Sh*te
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Didn't know it was on till just now, would have put radio on if it's on there, oh well best stick with this Rush documentary on netflix :angry:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It's on Wish/Wigan TV.
superleague

Post by superleague »

I'm not there but sounding quite poor in the radio lots of errors and penalties, maybe cup hangover so to speak. HT 18-12 to Widnes