Moran?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Moran?

Post by mike binder »

The Black Pearl posted:
I was a little drunk on Saturday Night but I do remember chatting to Wayne Godwin and i'm pretty sure he said he was off to Hull next season and we were bringing Micky Higham in. If Wayne does go I will be really disappointed as I think Wayne has given his all when he's been on the pitch.

I know it's another rumour but well watch this space. :o
i spoke to waga on friday hes going no where he loves the club but feels he needs more time on the oitch think him and newton work well together 100% great guy :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

mike binder posted:
The Black Pearl posted:
I was a little drunk on Saturday Night but I do remember chatting to Wayne Godwin and i'm pretty sure he said he was off to Hull next season and we were bringing Micky Higham in. If Wayne does go I will be really disappointed as I think Wayne has given his all when he's been on the pitch.

I know it's another rumour but well watch this space. :o
i spoke to waga on friday hes going no where he loves the club but feels he needs more time on the oitch think him and newton work well together 100% great guy :lol:
I agree he is a great guy and a good player I hope I am wrong but you spoke to him Friday and I spoke to him Saturday alot can happen in 24hrs. Hope I'm wrong on this one????
Pain is temporary pride is forever
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I feel so sorry for our players. They're well and truly stalked and mithered!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

I am so sad it was the beer honest. :roll:
Pain is temporary pride is forever
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

:D
It's ok BlackPearl. My mate sees Lammy every week and every week without fail he gets start struck and shakes his hand. That's sad!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I really like Wayne Godwin. Would love him to get a start on Friday!

Anyone used the eTicket service? I have, my tickets should be arriving tomorrow! Excitement! :roll:
Louise

Post by Louise »

pandasdad posted:
Louise. I think left out would suit Moran better. Do you know any number 7s you would prefer to see in his stead?
Ah PD now that would be telling!!

There is someone that would fit in very nicely given the chance! :wink:
http://www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk

St pat's Australian tour 2007 sponsors needed........

http://www.wiganstpats2oz.co.uk/
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Keep Moran at scrum half if possible, and get a him and Orr some runners and dummy runners, at present they have no options at all in attack, thats the major problem.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

heard a little rumour yesterday that basil cant stand orr,and he could be on his way as early as next week :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I hope not, and if its true we need a replacement thatas better than he is. Kevin Brown isnt the man, no way in hell, should let them have Brown instead :D