Warrington v Leeds.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

Warrington v Leeds.

Post by Kittwazzer »

Half time Warrington 12 - 4 Leeds.

Kevin Brown out injured, Declan Patten back in favour and Wire are a different prospect!
yokozuna

Re: Warrington v Leeds.

Post by yokozuna »

Going to be interesting to hear Leeds fans moaning about Westwood's late high-shot only being punished with a yellow card, whilst Sutcliffe goes off injured and misses the rest of the game.

Westwood will probably get 4 games suspension or something, but that doesn't help Leeds add the aggrieved side. Ferres' ban doesn't really help Wigan either, and there seems no justice in either situation.

Ferres and Westwood, both cowardly bullies.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Why has Smith left Patton out of the warrington side? It's obvious that they're a much better side with him in it.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Warrington's luck was in tonight.
Westwood only being binned when he should have been sent off.
Also Atkins try when replays show he dropped it.
Patton MOM by a mile and Golding Leeds best player.
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Very impressed with that lad Ashton Golding, the Leeds full back.
Westwood looks a knocking bet for four games for that stiff arm on Sutcliffe.
Can't believe I'm crediting Leeds with anything but in a game which means nothing at his stage of the season, I was favouring them, especially after that Westwood foul.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

yokozuna wrote:Why has Smith left Patton out of the warrington side? It's obvious that they're a much better side with him in it.
I think they had a bit of a fall out last month. Add to that the fact that they paid around £150k for Brown!
BriH

Post by BriH »

yokozuna wrote:Going to be interesting to hear Leeds fans moaning about Westwood's late high-shot only being punished with a yellow card, whilst Sutcliffe goes off injured and misses the rest of the game.

Westwood will probably get 4 games suspension or something, but that doesn't help Leeds add the aggrieved side. Ferres' ban doesn't really help Wigan either, and there seems no justice in either situation.

Ferres and Westwood, both cowardly bullies.
Nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks that :D
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Wiganer Ted wrote:Warrington's luck was in tonight.
Westwood only being binned when he should have been sent off.
Also Atkins try when replays show he dropped it.
Patton MOM by a mile and Golding Leeds best player.
The good news was Leeds luck was out. :lol:
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
moto748

Post by moto748 »

bill.inger wrote:Very impressed with that lad Ashton Golding, the Leeds full back.
Can't believe I'm crediting Leeds with anything but in a game which means nothing at his stage of the season, I was favouring them, especially after that Westwood foul.
Was saying the same in the pub about Golding, he looks a really good lad every time I see him. Westwood should have seen red, but for all that, I'm not sorry Leeds lost. :) And, to be fair, Wire deserved it; they were the better side, and would have won anyway without Atkins' very dodgy try. Are they not allowed to rescind an awarded try when it goes up on the big screen and is clearly a fumble? Could have sworn they have done so in the NRL.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote:
bill.inger wrote:Very impressed with that lad Ashton Golding, the Leeds full back.
Was saying the same in the pub about Golding, he looks a really good lad every time I see him. Westwood should have seen red, but for all that, I'm not sorry Leeds lost. :) And, to be fair, Wire deserved it; they were the better side, and would have won anyway without Atkins' very dodgy try. Are they not allowed to rescind an awarded try when it goes up on the big screen and is clearly a fumble? Could have sworn they have done so in the NRL.
Only when the ref refers it to the VR. Atkins has got a record of fumbling over the line :D
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards