General election

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: General election

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

SJ wrote:
Wormburner wrote:LOCK IT :eusa2:
Agree. W W following posts are fine. But believe me Josie He will revert to type.

Lock it for all I care I won't be subscribing to the diatribe anyway So like the man says lock it. You know it makes Sense.
Sorry but why should it be locked? i havent seen anything untoward written so far - certainly nothing that goes "too far" i was quite enjoying the thread actually?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ and Wormedlocke don't like the gist of it!
SJ perhaps I should eff and Jeff and call somebody a male appendage like your aforementioned buddy?
What actually is your problem, you can always pick the ignore button!?!
See Wormer for "how to do".
That should end your stalking pastime.
Or just say you want me to be banned?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
SJ wrote:
Wormburner wrote:LOCK IT :eusa2:
Agree. W W following posts are fine. But believe me Josie He will revert to type.

Lock it for all I care I won't be subscribing to the diatribe anyway So like the man says lock it. You know it makes Sense.
Sorry but why should it be locked? i havent seen anything untoward written so far - certainly nothing that goes "too far" i was quite enjoying the thread actually?
Yes your correct. I should have said .Any talk of Labour should be in "the Jokes Thread" :cool:
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:SJ and Wormedlocke don't like the gist of it!
SJ perhaps I should eff and Jeff and call somebody a male appendage like your aforementioned buddy?
What actually is your problem, you can always pick the ignore button!?!
See Wormer for "how to do".
That should end your stalking pastime.
Or just say you want me to be banned?
Thanks for informing me what Wormburner is alleged to have said. I didn't realise he were such a discerning character.

I learned whilst a child that if you were respectful of people it was reciprocated you have still to learn that
Wandering Warrior

Your quite correct respect is reciprocal. And of course you are as pure as the driven snow!
Your refraining from comment on this diatribe didn't last long did it?
Why don't you just put me on ignore like your buddy if you don't like my comments?
Furthermore answer the question, have you conducted a survey or are you just assuming everybody thinks like you?
Wandering Warrior

May will go to the country, get a landslide, sells us up the river with Brexit and blame it on the people because she had a mandate.
Her tail is stuck in the rat trap and she's no room to manoeuvre!!
Would be comical but for the severity that will ensue for those that will live longer than me.
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Your quite correct respect is reciprocal. And of course you are as pure as the driven snow!
Your refraining from comment on this diatribe didn't last long did it?
Why don't you just put me on ignore like your buddy if you don't like my comments?
It's not that I dislike your opinion on eg Brexit it's the way you disrespect other people who don't share your view and hypocritically castigate a fellow poster for advocating their political inclination.
No I'm not whiter than white but I don't go out of my way to offend people but where and when I have I extend my apologies not as a matter of routine but because I have not done it intentionally However if I am disrespected that will be reciprocated My first involvement with you when you were liberally abusing Whelley Warrior and I interceded on his behalf unrequested because it was uncalled for. Soon after Whelley stopped posting. This behaviour was transferred to me and others. As for stalking you. Everyone I posted I would get a put me down response similar to others. Eg Meds et al I disagree with Dave O but I respect his opinions. I would respect yours but your personality gets in the way. I'm willing to let things pass if you show some restraint. AMEN.

Wandering Warrior

Amen yeh! The only word I read out of that! Do me and yourself a favour and place me on ignore!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Interesting times ahead.

2 things will happen for me.

Tories will win and get a big majority but not as big as people think.

The other Lib dems play this clever push it all on Brexit and NHS that will see them coming in 3rd and a lot better off than in a long time. Whilst Brexit vote went the leave way it was a close vote.

Losers of this will be Corbyn, Labour but UKIP could get wiped out completely if Tories hit over 45%. But when you look at the northern areas generally Labour areas will they vote UKIP or Tories in an election.

Listened to people talking in work most said they could not stand Corbyn I asked them which policies they replied they just do not like him and could not say any of his policies. TBH I think there is no more real choice in politics its run by media barons for own use.

Which brings me to the conclusion that MR Smith in the matrix was right. News papers and TV did our thinking for us and so like the dinasours our democracy and ability to make a choice has become extinct. They think for people now and tell them what to believe.

Democracy should be based on opinions you make yourself not told what to believe.

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

May will get an increased majority one would expect.
She has already said a stop will be put on Free Movement of People but is looking for a Free Trade Deal.
The EU27 have said either all four freedoms or none.

She and the EU can negotiate all they want but it will only take one country to veto a deal then that's the end. We don't have a deal.
Good move by May to buy herself more time if not over the two years but any interim deal and the length of time it could have.