Hayley04

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Hayley04

Post by MrsLam »

We're 7th right now though and hopefully the Bulls will be so embarassed about last week that theyll hammer Hudds leaving us 7th. Yes it's two points above the second to bottom team but its 3 places above, we could be a lot worse off with our recent results.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
hayley 04

Post by hayley 04 »

Yes your right thats what my sister said! At least we seemed to play quite well judging from what ive read so I guess thats something positive to take from it.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

hayley 04 posted:
Thanks very much for letting me know! Glad he played well but not very happy over our result. I am beginning to worry whether we will stay up.
Who said he played well? Probably the same South Stand morons who were cheering the fact that our rivals Salford were beating Saints!!

He played OK at best. Checking out all half backs (including Moran) Orr and Brown could leave tomorrow. Moran is clearly the best of a very bad bunch> :angry:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

jinkin jimmy posted:
hayley 04 posted:
Thanks very much for letting me know! Glad he played well but not very happy over our result. I am beginning to worry whether we will stay up.
Who said he played well? Probably the same South Stand morons who were cheering the fact that our rivals Salford were beating Saints!!
I thought that was very strange as well under the circumstances.
He played OK at best. Checking out all half backs (including Moran) Orr and Brown could leave tomorrow. Moran is clearly the best of a very bad bunch> :angry:
I was surprised Moran was named at full back (but then he did play scrum half when we attacked) because I thought we needed Moran and Orr to play together not have another different partnership.

As for Brown, well I give up. He tries hard but looks clueless at the minute. he has reputedly knocked back a contract offer holdng out for better.

If he has a brain he will go and sign it now before the offer is withdrawn!

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jinkin jimmy posted:
hayley 04 posted:

rumour is orr could leave us as early as next week big frank endi was in the player lounge yesterday im sure orr was mmmmmmmm beleive basil cant stand him hope he dosnt go there and kick us to death and relegation when we play them :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I think he played better than anyone else we've tried at full back when Rads has been injured.

The south stand morons comment wasnt really appriciated, every Wigan fan wants to see Saints lose but i understand the point that we dont want Salford gaining points on us, but i dont think you can blame people for seeing Saints losing and cheering
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
We're 7th right now though and hopefully the Bulls will be so embarassed about last week that theyll hammer Hudds leaving us 7th. Yes it's two points above the second to bottom team but its 3 places above, we could be a lot worse off with our recent results.
Totally agree.

Widnes have won 4 out of there last 5. Worrying it is becoming.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
rumour is orr could leave us as early as next week
Given how few fit players we've got I can't really see the club agreeing to release anyone at the moment, especially if Dallas and/or Carney have to miss a week through injury as well.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

GAWD another rumour :angry:

I don't understand why people were cheering on Salford, if they'd looked at the table before they left the house maybe they wouldn't have. My mate said he heard comments about Moran being erm, bad at full back, he had a good game and he's not a full back but it seems no matter how he plays he can't do anything right.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!