Wigan vs Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Wigan vs Saints

Post by Wes »

What's our best team for Thursday do we have anyone returning from injury and can we do the business?
Wes

Re: Wigan vs Saints

Post by Wes »

When is Bateman due back?
TrevorNorleyHall

Post by TrevorNorleyHall »

Centre is our biggest issue. Budgie is far better on the win than as a centre and Bruce is still very much learning to play centre at first team level.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Marshy was struggling in the second half at Magic so could be in doubt. Added to that Lockers and FPN may be charged.

I agree with Trevor that Budgie is better on the wing so if Marshy is not fit then he should revert to his best position. I think that Navarette will come back into the frame and I am sure if Tommy is fit he will play 7. Tommy's presence will help Forsyth who I feel is improving week by week.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Marshy was struggling in the second half at Magic so could be in doubt. Added to that Lockers and FPN may be charged.

I agree with Trevor that Budgie is better on the wing so if Marshy is not fit then he should revert to his best position. I think that Navarette will come back into the frame and I am sure if Tommy is fit he will play 7. Tommy's presence will help Forsyth who I feel is improving week by week.
Was Lockers put on report? I thought he'd got away with just a penalty.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

The booze hound wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:Marshy was struggling in the second half at Magic so could be in doubt. Added to that Lockers and FPN may be charged.

I don't recall it being put on report but does that actually make a difference?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

lockers would be a harsh ban, he didn't raise his arm he just to tall and the player was ducking :D
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

It was more of a grab and hook then a let go rather than a straight forearm smash!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
The booze hound wrote:

No he didn't but it doesn't matter. Let's remember we are Wigan and we don't get treated fairly.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
The booze hound wrote: Was Lockers put on report? I thought he'd got away with just a penalty.
No he didn't but it doesn't matter. Let's remember we are Wigan and we don't get treated fairly.
I thought with Sinfield gone and Lockers being England captain, it meant he should now have exemption from any sanctions? :doz:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐