Re: Tonights Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

anyone else watchig on sky go and having issues?

i keep losimg streaming quality but my connection is fine.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

missed what saint got a penatly for when TL and ISA both had the ball ????
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Shower of S****
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
VR46

Post by VR46 »

The game was there for the taking, we need to start picking up points or it will be hard to get in the top 4, don't get me started on Teirney.... :doz:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

It was only a matter of time before we got punished for tierneys weakness under the high ball...... he didnt play bad though......i did think george is trying to overplay at times........ our biggest problem is at centre as someone previously posted.......defensively we were solid and im sure we will be ok if, or when the injuries clear up
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Firestarter wrote:It was only a matter of time before we got punished for tierneys weakness under the high ball...... he didnt play bad though......i did think george is trying to overplay at times........ our biggest problem is at centre as someone previously posted.......defensively we were solid and im sure we will be ok if, or when the injuries clear up
Sorry when the injuries clear up. But all sides have injuries so all theirs will be back as well. You know that every side is struggling we are nothing special in the injuries departments according to some. (note the sarcasm).

Lose next 2 games top 4 will be gone.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

did you delete you orginals post worm :p

annoying result but i thought overall it was a good game.

(although the way saints are playing theres no way the new coach hadnt started before his visa cleared)

FNP has a good game complete opposite to last week.

hope TL comes out of the game okay he took a fair few head knocks
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

The ONLY person that lost us that game was Shaun Wane and his hatred towards kicking penalties, points and game gone begging
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

Tierney for me just isn't a solid FB. Played well tonight and is a quality squad player but just not at FB, his height and under the high ball lets him down. Attacking he is dangerous.

Me personally I am not taking anything from this season, we have been average at best , mainly due to injuries but also when we've had them back it just hasn't stuck.

Hope I am proved severely wrong but for me Im just going from game to game and enjoying the ride for the rest of this season with zero hopes.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

VR46 wrote:The game was there for the taking, we need to start picking up points or it will be hard to get in the top 4, don't get me started on Teirney.... :doz:
he did alot of good in attack sadly he last 2 acts in the game had a big impacts.

but is it 4 games back playing at fullback after how long on the wing?
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.