Wakefield game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Wakefield game

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

A must win game?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
fozzieskem

Re: Wakefield

Post by fozzieskem »

At this point,yes if only for confidence sake.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

We have a slight advantage with playing Thursday rather than Friday as Wakey are.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I think if we play direct we will win...... it just seems when we start running aimlessly sideways we are losing......i think we look all out of time with our link play since escare got injured
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
shaunedwardsfanclub

Wakefield Squad

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Navarette and Worthington in for Tomkins and Forsyth.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
josie andrews

Re: Wakefield Squad

Post by josie andrews »

Squad Named

Shaun Wane has named his squad for Monday’s Family Funday clash with Wakefield with Joel Tomkins and Liam Forsyth dropping out and Romain Navarette and youngster James Worthington coming into the squad.

19-MAN SQUAD

Joe Burgess, Tom Davies, Liam Farrell, Callum Field, Nick Gregson, Willie Isa, Thomas Leuluai, Liam Marshall, Michael Mcilorum, Romain Navarette, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Sean O’Loughlin, Sam Powell, Ryan Sutton, Taulima Tautai, Lewis Tierney, Jack Wells & George Williams, James Worthington

Tickets for the game are still available for the game which kicks off at 3pm following another huge Family Funday Fan Village (from 12.30pm) by clicking HERE

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2017- ... EiDXdKe.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Not a bad start to his debut, Worthington scoring a try with his first touch of the ball!
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

20-0 and then they come back. Shocking tbh

And for me that is this season SL over and done with
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

This is what I mean. Injuries or not, you shouldn't be 20 nil up and be going in behind at halftime especially at home.
Should of beat wolves and saints but keep falling short, something has gotta give.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Injuries has been an excuse for 2-3 years and nothing changes. Luck has nothing to do with it its just an excuse for some on here.

Dropping points week in week out. Salford will finish top 4 as will Cas and Leeds are stead this season. Leaves one spot and were going backwards faster than any of the other sides.