Lockers View

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Lockers View

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Barney841

Re: Lockers View

Post by Barney841 »

He needs to be right. Lose today and i think we are in big trouble.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I'm very much in the camp of staying positive and I believe things will turn very quickly. We're not a million miles off and I sense a lift in intensity already which will only improve as players come back. To say Saints we're at full strength, cock a hoop after beating Hull 47-0 and looking to impress a new coach, we got beat by a couple of lucky kick try's and we were generally the better side.

Today is huge, we need the win but if we get it I see us going on a run. Hull aren't playing well, Leigh have been poor for a while and then after the cup it's Huddersfield and Catalans iirc. They're also struggling so now is the time for us to hit back.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

I was all for being positive but this has gone on for a while now and we won't get in to the top four for being half decent or unlucky. The games are going down now, need to win roday
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Barney841 wrote:He needs to be right. Lose today and i think we are in big trouble.
Trouble has arrived.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

When MM/ Lockers/ FNP(amazingly) went of it changed
powell just doesnt offer the same of the bench (not his fault) as he does over 80 minutes.

the tries wakefield got where down to tired defence to short of a turn around?

however without blaming him for the loss (as that would take away from wakefields win) the ref was horrible my favourite had to be allowing them to retake the penatly kick... ive never seen that done for shut a shitty reason that every team does as standard... it was hardly a gelling charge down.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.