GELLING

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wormburner

GELLING

Post by Wormburner »

Did he get injured again late on in the game, he put in a tackle and ended up on all fours not looking too good?, i never really noticed him after that
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
LTAWigan4Eva

Re: GELLING

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

He finished the game but looked like he hurt himself in the tackle you mentioned. Not Gel's greatest game but he will get better.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Is he ever fully fit? I thought he did it as he twisted in a late run...new centre and stand off nxt season please..... one of thema goal kicker...... i still think george is an out and out seven
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Gells has been one of my favourite players but he has become a bit of an injury magnet, i think it might be time to say goodbye and bring in Jarrod Croker, using the money saved from Gells,Lulu & Lockers when they leave/finish playing
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wormburner wrote:Gells has been one of my favourite players but he has become a bit of an injury magnet, i think it might be time to say goodbye and bring in Jarrod Croker, using the money saved from Gells,Lulu & Lockers when they leave/finish playing
croker is class and one hell of a goal kicker
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wormburner wrote: i think it might be time to say goodbye and bring in Jarrod Croker
People keep saying this. It's bonkers. Why the hell would he want to come to Wigan? If he left the Raiders, every side in the NRL would want him.

Let's get real.
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

moto748 wrote:
Wormburner wrote: i think it might be time to say goodbye and bring in Jarrod Croker
People keep saying this. It's bonkers. Why the hell would he want to come to Wigan? If he left the Raiders, every side in the NRL would want him.

Let's get real.
one can dream, and stranger things have happened
moto748

Post by moto748 »

It doesn't seem so long ago that Croker was regarded as a weak link, and a real turnstile in defence. He has improved his game massively, whether it's Sticky who deserves the credit, I don't know.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I'm gonna move this to the General Forum!

Even though the title reads "Gelling", the reply post are about a NRL player, Crocker!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
LTAWigan4Eva

Post by LTAWigan4Eva »

moto748 wrote:

Let's get real.
What Moto said