Davies or Marshall?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Re: Davies or Marshall?

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Marshall more entertaining and much better in attack. A try scorer.

No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

pearsy wrote:I wish we had the same problem for the centre and half back at this time
if Shorrocks and Higginson hadn't had such bad injuries early in the season we may have had. also Bateman could have been an option at centre, but since he came back Farrell and Joel Tomkins have been out.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Yeah but while bateman is an option at centre, he isnt a choice there. I wish we had 2 class centres and a couple of backups, at the moment we have 1 class, 1 roll the dice and see and then makeshifts

I would of got welham from bradford hes been really good for salford i bet he cost next to nothing and is an out and out centre. This is what i dont get with wigan we sign the likes of ISA who is average, in a position that we have got depth in and ignore positions we have no depth.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wes

Post by Wes »

I think Davies is better than Marshall.

I would look to sign Joe Wardle for centre next season.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Wes wrote:I think Davies is better than Marshall.

Wardle would be a realistic signing, hes pretty solid would be more consistent than gelling without offering the game changing ability gelling has but negating the randomness in performance levels.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wes

Post by Wes »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
Wes wrote:I think Davies is better than Marshall.

Wardle would be a realistic signing, hes pretty solid would be more consistent than gelling without offering the game changing ability gelling has but negating the randomness in performance levels.
Exactly, plus gelling is on 12 apps so far this season and if you look at his apps since signing for us it's a downward curve on my graph!