Wigan losing fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
thegimble

Re: Wigan losing fans

Post by thegimble »

moran123 posted:
would people stop going to watch wigan if they got relagated to division 1
No i would go. As from next season regardless of where the team is im getting a season ticket. Due to 2 jobs unable to attend most matches especially fri as i work 3 out of 4 nights a month. As of Sept that changes.

Even if we go down we would be stragight back up.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Many fans would I think, but personally, I wouldn't stop going watching them. I'm already saving up for a season ticket next year! Lets just hope and pray we can avoid relegation, I think we can.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

It could even be quite entertaining. We'd have a derby game with Leigh on Good Friday.
The Bruce

Post by The Bruce »

The phrase `Wigan till I die` means something, I would watch them at St Pats.

But the bottom line is that,
IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

We will in Super League next year and we will be a major force within in the next 2-3 years
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) as ive said before finish 6th beat warrington at warington .Next round poss hull if they beat bradford weve allready done them there this year.THEN THE SKINTS AT KR,that leaves us leeds in the final were we will get hammerd again think we play better from home but lets stop all this doom ang gloom,its only a game at the end of the day :baaa: .
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Attendances are up massively this season, despite the results.
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1351
Both Hull and London games were record attendances for those fixtures (and neither club brought many with them).
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Come and watch the mighty Wires then!! :lol:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Come and watch the mighty Wires then!! :lol:
We did! And I'd be prepared to bet that we took more fans than you will bring to the JJB on Jul 9th. :wink:
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Get real, you couldn't have filled a burger stand with your poor support. Half of your end was filled with Wire faithfull!!

I can't wait till we play you at the JJB in your last season there[wind'in you up].
Warrington always bring you large numbers of vocal support, you would think that we were at home!

A word of warning...Warrington are the most sucessful club of all time against Wigan...we've beaten you more times than any other team at Wigan and Warrington for that matter...and by a long way, nobody even comes close.

Roll on P'Day....thats Pie'Day!

:excl: Ian's bottom
.:inlo: Mo
aspy

Post by aspy »

:D :D when you come to the jjb you will be beat mark my words after the saints game there will be a very different style of play and not only that you only beat us because the ref did not have the guts to give the dallas try i was there and saw if there had been a video ref decision then you would have lost at home so what makes you think you can beat us at home bring it on.come on wigan