Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
ian.birchall

Re: Why we will be worse off through Brexit (Question from other forum)

Post by ian.birchall » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 am

ian.birchall wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:40 pm
Decisions, decisions, decisions. What to do this evening, watch Andrew Neil interviewing the leadership duo until 8pm or listen to the build up and match on Wish FM from 7-30pm?
Oh no need, already voted for Boris. 😈😂😈😂
WRONG CHOICE,
Not the vote for Boris Morley but the decision to listen to the match in the first place. I know Bilko was trying to put a brave face on it by saying we only needed to get to 3rd and we were short of big forwards but the killer was when he stated that there was no leadership on the field
Again Stains have been better at their overseas recruitment but the biggest difference between the two Clubs would appear to be in their overseas coach recruitment. Still Leeds got thumped even with all their expenditure on their 8??!! antipodean signings, at least we are rubbish but it hasn't cost us owt.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.

SJ

Post by SJ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm

ian.birchall wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 am
ian.birchall wrote:
Decisions, decisions, decisions. What to do this evening, watch Andrew Neil interviewing the leadership duo until 8pm or listen to the build up and match on Wish FM from 7-30pm?
WRONG CHOICE,
Not the vote for Boris Morley but the decision to listen to the match in the first place. I know Bilko was trying to put a brave face on it by saying we only needed to get to 3rd and we were short of big forwards but the killer was when he stated that there was no leadership on the field
Again Stains have been better at their overseas recruitment but the biggest difference between the two Clubs would appear to be in their overseas coach recruitment. Still Leeds got thumped even with all their expenditure on their 8??!! antipodean signings, at least we are rubbish but it hasn't cost us owt.
Good choice Ian. Especially as I've already put this alleged question to bed ie the above Topic. Retro objectivity trumps opinion every time. Having stated an obvious truth the Topic when considered retrospectively would need in depth analysis eg what is the relevant specification of "We" "worse off" for starters "When decided? Day after we a ctually leave? a month after?A year after"? 10 years after? You get the picture?

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 pm

SJ wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:14 pm
ian.birchall wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:21 am
ian.birchall wrote:
WRONG CHOICE,
Good choice Ian. Especially as I've already put this alleged question to bed ie the above Topic. Retro objectivity trumps opinion every time. Having stated an obvious truth the Topic when considered retrospectively would need in depth analysis eg what is the relevant specification of "We" "worse off" for starters "When decided? Day after we a ctually leave? a month after?A year after"? 10 years after? You get the picture?
I think you're in a group of one seeing the picture you see SJ.

SJ

Post by SJ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:58 am

:D Think your right but if I did a head stand even I would see the world upside down!😄😜