Isa

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Isa

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Bateman should take a look and remember how he used to play for us. Hats off to Isa. LMS is the lowest of the low.
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Hello! Somebody had their weetabix today. Good to see. If he escapes the clutches of the Yorkshire mafia disciplinary committee then I hope he does the same to Fanua and Taylor next week.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:Bateman should take a look and remember how he used to play for us. Hats off to Isa. LMS is the lowest of the low.
Thought Bateman was instrumental in defence tonight?
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

5miler wrote:Hello! Somebody had their weetabix today. Good to see. If he escapes the clutches of the Yorkshire mafia disciplinary committee then I hope he does the same to Fanua and Taylor next week.
Not so much Weetabix (Shredded Wheat??) as raw meat all week I think.
Gildart is beautiful to watch as well, two superb tries and then a magical offload to Burgess, who for the first time since his injury layoff did not have his thigh strapped up and my how it showed, who had all his old power and pace to set up Williams for his try.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Wes

Post by Wes »

ISA provided controlled agression and niggle tonight, we missed that last week! His tackle on Walmsley was unbelievable. He really put a shift in tonight!

Sam was superb as was Gildart but for me the man of the moment again was SoL???????????????????????? Take a bow.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Always had a soft spot for Isa he gets stick for being "average" but every team needs players like him,unshowy and just does his job,my on annoyance was the sin binning at the end he'd done a grand job winding LMS up only to get caught out at the end,he must do better :D
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

mickw wrote:His tackle was great but its not enough sorry.
He did far more than that one tackle.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Isa cant be good coz hes not as big as joel lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Every pack needs a workhorse with a good engine. We've had it with Cassidy, Hansen and now Isa. True measure of players like that is how high regard they are held by others around them because they lessen the load for them. Willie's a good, not amazing player but last night he showed that sometimes a good player with a lot of heart can turn games.

DaveO

Post by DaveO »

LooseHead wrote:Every pack needs a workhorse with a good engine. We've had it with Cassidy, Hansen and now Isa. True measure of players like that is how high regard they are held by others around them because they lessen the load for them. Willie's a good, not amazing player but last night he showed that sometimes a good player with a lot of heart can turn games.
He's not a patch on Cassidy or Hansen. He's not remotely close. One good game among a sea of average is no reason to mention him alongside those two.