Michael Mcguire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Michael Mcguire

Post by medlocke »

moto748 wrote:
GBH wrote:I would have him back at the drop of the hat at least his brand of rugby is entertaining to watch!
There speaks someone who hasn't watched the Rabbitohs this season! :lol:
He was half decent the first season and that is it, i think any half decent coach would have produced what Madge did, we already had a good team, it only needed putting in the right direction. Madge is NOT the Messiah :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

medlocke wrote:
moto748 wrote:
GBH wrote:I would have him back at the drop of the hat at least his brand of rugby is entertaining to watch!
There speaks someone who hasn't watched the Rabbitohs this season! :lol:
He was half decent the first season and that is it, i think any half decent coach would have produced what Madge did, we already had a good team, it only needed putting in the right direction. Madge is NOT the Messiah :lol:
So why didn't Noble produce what Madge did? Would you not class him as a half decent coach with his trophy winning record? The transformation under Madge was massive and obvious. The whole point is Madge got that team playing to its potential and some very exciting RL to boot. No idea why anyone would belittle what he did.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
moto748 wrote: There speaks someone who hasn't watched the Rabbitohs this season! :lol:
So why didn't Noble produce what Madge did? Would you not class him as a half decent coach with his trophy winning record? The transformation under Madge was massive and obvious. The whole point is Madge got that team playing to its potential and some very exciting RL to boot. No idea why anyone would belittle what he did.
Never took you for been slow on the uptake on your last comment DaveO.

Reason his achievements are belittled is to put Wane on a bigger pedestal for some of his die hard's.

If we had no Madge we hand no 2010 GF win and we would have been the same as we were 2009 under achieving side for a lot longer.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
medlocke wrote:
moto748 wrote: There speaks someone who hasn't watched the Rabbitohs this season! :lol:
Noble had had his day bye the time we got him, he came and did what was needed, Madge was slightly better though he did inherit what was a good team he made it into a great team, that does not mean that he was Jesus Christ, some fans on here get far too sentimental and over the top when it comes to players coaches (IE Trent Barrett for one),If Madge was such a great coach/guy then why did he drop us for the first contract that came in from the NRL, why did he not stay for the full 3 years and see what he could have accomplished. Nobody here is belittling what he did, just not going over the top with it
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

BTW, i wanted Wayne out 2 seasons ago
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Think Medlockewarriorgilfedderwormburner meant Wane?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
LooseHead

Post by LooseHead »

Just had this from an extremely reliable source : Madge will be announced as new coach Weds or Thurs this week. Time will tell.
Wes

Post by Wes »

LooseHead wrote:Just had this from an extremely reliable source : Madge will be announced as new coach Weds or Thurs this week. Time will tell.
Really hope your right!!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wes wrote:
LooseHead wrote:Just had this from an extremely reliable source : Madge will be announced as new coach Weds or Thurs this week. Time will tell.
Really hope your right!!
Really hope your wrong
Wes

Post by Wes »

How do Meds’? Why don’t you rate him?