Plea...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ragman

Plea...

Post by ragman »

My Dad died on 1st July this year, and my brother placed an 'in memory'entry in todays programme. Due to factors beyond our control, neither he nor I was able to go the game today. My dad was a fan for about 64 years, and, like many others, always told us that he was a film star, because he was in the crowd at Wakefield when 'This sporting life 'was filmed. We miss him massively. Has anyone got a programme, or ideally two from todays game that they would be prepared to sell?

I will collect, and pay a premium ( within reason..) for you to part with your programme. We are gutted at not being able to buy one ourselves, and would be very grateful if you can help us. Thanks.
Wiganer Ted

Re: Plea...

Post by Wiganer Ted »

If you phone the club on Monday they will probably have programmes spare which they can let you have one.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

ragman wrote:My Dad died on 1st July this year, and my brother placed an 'in memory'entry in todays programme. Due to factors beyond our control, neither he nor I was able to go the game today. My dad was a fan for about 64 years, and, like many others, always told us that he was a film star, because he was in the crowd at Wakefield when 'This sporting life 'was filmed. We miss him massively. Has anyone got a programme, or ideally two from todays game that they would be prepared to sell?

I will collect, and pay a premium ( within reason..) for you to part with your programme. We are gutted at not being able to buy one ourselves, and would be very grateful if you can help us. Thanks.
PM me your address and I will send you two programmes.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ragman

Post by ragman »

Massive thank you to SEFC, who has proved that RL fans are the best of people....

Two programmes received today, and I can't thank you enough.

Humbled...