19-Man Squad: Vs Wakefield

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
maximus

Re: 19-Man Squad: Vs Wakefield

Post by maximus »

Its time for an wholesale clear out and bring in players who can play, a coaching team who can coach (I do appreciate Wane is Wigan through and through) and a board of directors who are 100% behind the Wigan way
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

For me the only forwards that have performed consistently well this season (when fit) are SOL, Bateman and, probably, Clubby. I never hear any criticism of Liam Farrell, probably because he has a lot of credit in the bank, but what's he actually achieved in second half of season? Sam Powell, just isn't good enough and offers nothing from acting half; MM is better but not at his best; Sutton and TT have gone backwards, TT after a promising start to season. FPN has played just about every game and deserves some credit for that even if he hasn't performed as we expected; JT, for me, no better or worse than the rest. Have all these suddenly become bad players - no way!! They are playing in a flawed system and ineffective system and I want to see them with fresh ideas and enthusiasm from a new coach before I flog any of them off. What really confuses me is that commentators keep saying we are a big and aggressive pack, but we've been bossed almost every match recently and were again today!! Opinions only and I know others will think differently.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

ddtftf wrote:solution Sam to partner George Williams at half back, Tommy to hooker,a class center to replace Gelling who is a liability and will never change and 2 x 30 minute no nonsense tough props

Sell FPL and let our London prop go to play with London Broncos

Ps give Joel Tompkins to anyone who will have him free and save on the salary cap

pps NEW COACH
pretty much bang on and saved me my typing hand
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE