Hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Re: Hardaker

Post by moto748 »

A massive blow for Cas. Powell must be livid.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Hardaker has really let them down, it's his off field antics again.

I'd imagine Powell will move Eden to full back with Monaghan to wing.
That's two Cas's main attacking threats, one gone the other limited as Eden isn't a great full back at all.

A bet on Leeds a week ago looks a banker now!
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

An excellent player, but a complete idiot and unpleasant person.

Big loss for Cas, and surprised that a lot of the bookies haven't adjusted their prices that were in place yesterday. They will be a lot weaker without him. The best-performing full-back in the league this season.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Strongest rumour on twitter is that he has been giving inside info to leeds
BBC state the incident that has led to him being left out is believed to have happened several weeks ago and away from the club. No mention of any other players wives as yet though this time!! :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/41486736
VR46

Post by VR46 »

Does this increase Sam's chances of playing in the World Cup? :cool:
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Strongest rumour on twitter is that he has been giving inside info to leeds
This says more about people who post rumours on Twitter than about reality. Not a chance it's true - rewind to his celebration when he scored against Leeds.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

May I suggest you all read a post on Red Vee from tigerman .No drugs but off field
Conduct.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

platt-warrior wrote:May I suggest you all read a post on Red Vee from tigerman .No drugs but off field
Conduct.
Must have been deleted because i cant see anything on there from tigerman
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I seen a youtube video which is supposed to explain the reason, dont know how much truth there is in it but seems heavy handed treatment of Zak if true - not condoning the "alleged" incident but i cant see it being the whole story

ill not post the link here but it can be found on Page 22 of the hardaker thread on Casforum

FYI the link features strong language
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

According to the post there was an incident involving a dispute between his girlfriend
And another girl.The dispute escalated and it is aledged the player pushed the girl.
Police got involved and the player is aledged to have been arrested.