Hardaker

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Hardaker

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

platt-warrior wrote:According to the post there was an incident involving a dispute between his girlfriend
And another girl.The dispute escalated and it is aledged the player pushed the girl.
Police got involved and the player is aledged to have been arrested.
that seems to be what is said in the video with a couple of other things thrown in, but the police apparently have only got involved weeks later as the "victim" has only just decided to come forward

however something doesnt add up to me if that is the case considering how important he is to the team
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
however something doesnt add up to me if that is the case considering how important he is to the team
That's just what I thought when I read tigerman's post last night. If what was alleged is true, I don't think it's good, smart, or defendable, but nevertheless I did kinda think, "Is that all?". To be slung out of the team on the eve of GF day, I would have expected something more than an argy-bargy outside a bar.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

moto748 wrote:
Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
That's just what I thought when I read tigerman's post last night. If what was alleged is true, I don't think it's good, smart, or defendable, but nevertheless I did kinda think, "Is that all?". To be slung out of the team on the eve of GF day, I would have expected something more than an argy-bargy outside a bar.
exactly while i don't condone or talk lightly of what he is accused of many have done the same or worse and been backed by their club especially as it sounds like he only stepped in because of his gf rather than say jumping a random bloke in a d$$k measuring exercise.

I would be very shocked if that is the full extent of the issue
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
OJ

Post by OJ »

He's been superb this year and no doubt has made a significant contribution to their overall success. Big big call to drop him and respect to them for that. Bet it wiped the smile of Daryl Powell's face ..........oh just a minute ................. :D
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

joeb

Post by joeb »

Coke ? And Not the diet type