Season Tickets.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wandering Warrior

Season Tickets.

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Season tickets on sale tomorrow but where's the prices?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
No straw damn us

Re: Season Tickets.

Post by No straw damn us »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Season tickets on sale tomorrow but where's the prices?
It says DETAILS from tomorrow.

Season Ticket sales will be available from 9am on Friday 20th October with the Renewal Price and seat reservation deadline on 24th November. All seats that are not currently reserved by Season Ticket holders will be available on general sale immediately. Full details can be found on our dedicated 2018 Season Tickets microsite from tomorrow morning

Read more at http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2017- ... DsZqg0Y.99
Wandering Warrior

Cheers for that. They must still be in discussion over prices with a late night shift?
I'll wait till 24th November.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Says somewhere in the email that the prices for next season are frozen because of one home game being played in OZ.

Regards , EW

2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

EDINBURGH-WARRI​OR​ wrote:

Says somewhere in the email that the prices for next season are frozen because of one home game being played in OZ.

Regards , EW
Yea I saw that, but surely that would mean in effect the price has gone up surely? as there are less home games potentially.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

fozzieskem wrote:

Regards , EW
Exactly EW. The Club is guilty of sophistry when they say prices are held but many will be conned anyway. Perhaps things will even out when we get 4 home games in the Middle 8's.
Yea I saw that, but surely that would mean in effect the price has gone up surely? as there are less home games potentially.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Wandering Warrior

fozzieskem wrote:

Regards , EW
That's correct foz. It needs a bit of working out but as you say it's a price increase!
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

No rush for me. Other than one promising signing and plenty of talk I can't see how anything will be different from last season. I still need convincing.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

It's rubbish. You would think the day before season tickets become available they would want a nice announcement. Instead we are told 2 of our squad players are leaving and the only one coming in hasn't played any senior rugby.

Then they announce that you can now pay your season ticket over 10 months at 0% interest. But to pay like this you have to pay a £25 fee. so its not interest free is it.

Hopefully we should get 14 home matches, 10 in the league, then 4 in the middle 8's. :D
Fan4Fifty

Post by Fan4Fifty »

Yeah, they're assuming that we'll play 4 matches at home in the super 8's instead of the 3 we played last season so that compensates for the OZ game and balances out the number of home games (or home games actually played at home).
So that surely means then that the increase actually happened last season with only 3 games in super 8's and could happen again next season if we don't make top 4. So potentially a double whammy. And if we don't make top 4 we won't have played that well which would make it a triple!!