Club want to make two signings

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Club want to make two signings

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Heard the club are getting Adam Tangata, Ben Heaton & Chris Cullimore from Halifax, Mr Leneghans said to be very happy as he's getting them on buy 3 get the cheapest free :lol:
Has there been a radiation leak from SL that's caused a disfunction in your thoughts?
Please stop harassing me :exc:
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Heard the club are getting Adam Tangata, Ben Heaton & Chris Cullimore from Halifax, Mr Leneghans said to be very happy as he's getting them on buy 3 get the cheapest free :lol:
Has there been a radiation leak from SL that's caused a disfunction in your thoughts?
You started it by talking through your back passage. Your comment was what I'd expect from a Whiffy Kipper:exc:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Has there been a radiation leak from SL that's caused a disfunction in your thoughts?
You started it by talking through your back passage. Your comment was what I'd expect from a Whiffy Kipper:exc:
You started it all when your lot lost brexit, stop with your internet bullying please :exc:
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Please stop harassing me :exc:
You started it all when your lot lost brexit, stop with your internet bullying please :exc:
Could a certain Mr Wane call a lot of us including me on you comment re stop the bullying.
Wandering Warrior

medlocke wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:Please stop harassing me :exc:
Oh dear, we all lost on Brexit, ask David Davis :exc:
Wes

Post by Wes »

Another thread wildly off topic WW you really need to put a plug in it. Every time meds’ posts you are on his case! The mods used to ban CP for a lot less!

MODS can we do some modding please I know we don’t have to agree with everything people say but this is getting beyond a joke now.

Meds’ may not be everyone’s cup of tea but he doesn’t deserve to be chased around the board.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

Yes the childish name calling is getting boring.

And it's a pity as the post from Markill was a good one but will be missed by most people.

I'm hoping the signing of Monaghan will really change things, we do have one of the best, if not THE best squads in super league, but it needs a bit of tweaking.

markill

Post by markill »

First Try Tickle wrote:
I'm hoping the signing of Monaghan will really change things, we do have one of the best, if not THE best squads in super league, but it needs a bit of tweaking.
How firm is this Monaghan thing? I'm thinking he didn't exactly work wonders at Catalan overall in the last couple of years whilst he's been there. Although one thing they did get last two years is consistent tries/assists from both half backs, something we haven't managed as much in the last few years, with our left side guy dominating the stats (be it Finch, Green or Williams). How much Monaghan played in that I don't know.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Wandering Warrior

Wes wrote:Another thread wildly off topic WW you really need to put a plug in it. Every time meds’ posts you are on his case! The mods used to ban CP for a lot less!

MODS can we do some modding please I know we don’t have to agree with everything people say but this is getting beyond a joke now.

Meds’ may not be everyone’s cup of tea but he doesn’t deserve to be chased around the board.
So are you saying I shouldn't comment on a stupid post he's made?
As for chasing him around the board I think that is a figment of your imagination?
He made a stupid post a couple of weeks ago encouraging folk not to buy st's and if you did you were a mug?
God forbid we all don't think as dumb as that or where would the Club be?
If I see fit to post against something like that I will do!
Wandering Warrior

markill wrote:We have two marquee players. Many clubs don't have one, and I don't believe any have two. Just a bit of devil's advocate to the idea that we have no investment or ambition.

At the start of last season we thought our squad was good enough to win everything. The squad has hardly changed so how come they've all of a sudden become relegation candidates? I think there's some who need to bring themselves off the edge. Although, it isn't all rosy. It would be good to sign someone that will make a big difference if we can, it would be great if we got an improvement in our style of play and it would be marvellous if we could more consistently select from our best 17-20 players each week. We aren't relegation fodder laughing stocks, nor are we treble favourites - the truth lies somewhere between, and I'd suggest closer to the latter given we're joint second favourites with the bookies for both SL & CC.
Up you go, simple.
I agree with most of that with one reservation.