70 - 0

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GazzL82

Re: 70 - 0

Post by GazzL82 »

Ms Lam just take a look @ the table & if results go against us our new points difference could see us in 9th by the end of tomorrow...if that's not in danger of relegation then i don't know wot is!

with our last 3games being against leeds, sts & hudds & with us not having to many winnable games between then i'm really starting to worry

standishcat

Post by standishcat »

i'm really starting to worry
I think you speak for the majority tonight!
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

after tonight i hope carney is off to oz, he was shocking.he wasn,t on his own but since he came back he,s done nowt . tbh not too many could walk away after that with their heads held high. botham aleast made effort right to the end and goodwin seems to give us a bit more option in attack but it was men against boys and it hurt to watch it
GazzL82

Post by GazzL82 »

looking @ the rest of our fixtures how many games can u honestly see us taking points from?

the other problems also gonna be that teams are gonna be up for a game against us cos how often do u get 2beat the "mighty" wigan & put them further into trouble!?
waterside glens

Ron posted:
ronireved posted:
Ron posted:
Just too painful to watch. It was inevitable I suppose but we mustn't give up hope. Good things are just around the corner! :D
round the corner??? it`s many ,many miles to go.can some of those players to-night,honestly say they gave their all? i dont think so :(
Yes, I said that to my daughter one day "the garden centre is just around the corner". Three miles later we arrived. It's just the same as "how long is a piece of string". I am an optimist. Good times are just around the corner!!!! :D
have you been on wacky baccy lol
ratman

Post by ratman »

Its a good job widnes & leigh are so poor otherwise we really would be fighting relegation.On the plus side we've got 3 easy points in the bag games now,Wire,Sts & Leigh.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

MrsLam posted:
Hopefully we were saving ourselves for next week..
Right ive had enough of the CC game and its importance to some. Id rather lose that by 100 points than lose to Leigh the week after. Where the hell is your priorities. Challenge Cup is not important now we are not good enough can you see pass that and the fact we play Saints.

We lose to Leigh and we are going down make no mistake that is the game which will eventually decide our future. SL is far more important than betaing Saints in the CC. Even if we did them we have Leeds waiting for us. Bloody hell its time for some to realise that we are lucky to be outside relegsation now if we had not win 2 games over the Easter Holidays we wouyld on the same tally as Widnes. Next week is not important the week after is. Any player carrying an injury into the CC game shpould be pulled out.

We will lose to the Saints by a big score. Not as bad as this week but we never know. Then again im not really bothered about that im more bothered re the SL position.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

waterside glens posted:
after tonight i hope carney is off to oz, he was shocking.he wasn,t on his own but since he came back he,s done nowt . tbh not too many could walk away after that with their heads held high. botham aleast made effort right to the end and goodwin seems to give us a bit more option in attack but it was men against boys and it hurt to watch it
Apart from tickle, godwin and possibly guisset and botham who seemed to give there all, name me another player who wasnt absolutely shocking tonight?
Wild and melling were a disgrace, coyle was overpowered totally by leeds, moran was anonymous, brown isn't a full back, newton wasn't the same after he got injured after 5 minutes, hansen and allen were hardly on, seuseu did daft things, scully was nothing special, carney and aspinwall were cut to pieces and tomkins didn't have much effect.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens posted:
Yep spot on m8 After tonight ther eis more than carney who should be going. All credit to the young lads who played ther hearts out but to many of the more experienced players did not play at all.

I know most people have been shouting for his head & i for one had said give the guy a chance BUT Aspinwall MUST GO that guy DID nothing the whole game & should not ever be in a Cherry & White Shirt ever again.

This is not a knee-jerk reaction as i have been one of those who have said in the past to give him more time.

Well now i think his time is up. We must start winning and we need players who can & will play for the club.

Its no use the club saying forget this season next season is the one to aim for. But i for one paid for a season ticket to see MY TEAM at least COMPETE not GIVE UP Half way through a season.

But one thing is for sure i will follow the team through thick and thin come what may but when i need to i will make my feeling know.

:( A VERY UNHAPPY WARRIOR'S FAN :(

Ps Bye the Way Watersideglens is the Ugly one on the LEFT :conf:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

waterside glens

yup