Where's WNAC gone?? RELEGATION here you come!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Where's WNAC gone?? RELEGATION here you come!!

Post by primrose-n-blue »

70-0 no return of WNAC as yet...
If you get into the bottom two and effectively relegated, (i say effectively coz i think they will change the goal posts by reverting to a 14 team league ahead of 2009 if you do finish bottom) will you look for Millward to go or stay?
ChrisA

Re: Where's WNAC gone?? RELEGA...

Post by ChrisA »

Stay, it wasnt him who got us in this mess, wasnt him who realeased our best players without having decent replacements, not his fault 2 of our best forwards are out for the season, all the stuff that put us where we are happened before he got here. Once we get players fit and some new players in, and some decent coaching we will be fine. As long as we avoid the drop, next season will be a lot better.
thegimble

Re: Where's WNAC gone?? RE...

Post by thegimble »

ChrisA posted:
Stay, it wasnt him who got us in this mess, wasnt him who realeased our best players without having decent replacements, not his fault 2 of our best forwards are out for the season, all the stuff that put us where we are happened before he got here. Once we get players fit and some new players in, and some decent coaching we will be fine. As long as we avoid the drop, next season will be a lot better.
Spot on.

We know who is to blame Mo, DW and people who put players carrers above the importance of the club and that includes certain players.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

primrose-n-blue posted:
If you get into the bottom two and effectively relegated, (i say effectively coz i think they will change the goal posts by reverting to a 14 team league ahead of 2009 if you do finish bottom) will you look for Millward to go or stay?
if you look through the message board you can see that we where all expecting a thrasing. so what we are concentrating on next season because this was a disaster.
i think ill blame betts for this because before MG left wigan were going places and when he left wigan went downhill. :angry: and milly has got one heck of a job to do!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Lockers15 posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
if you look through the message board you can see that we where all expecting a thrasing. so what we are concentrating on next season because this was a disaster.
i think ill blame betts for this because before MG left wigan were going places and when he left wigan went downhill. :angry: and milly has got one heck of a job to do!
Irony of all of this is Widnes will lose tomorrow status quo stays. 2 weeks time we play Leigh and Wolves plays Widnes. That is the time to get clear of Widness its noit all doom and gloom. I excpected a bad result tonight. So please PRB does us a favour and hammer Widnes so we can look forward to your coming to the JJB next season.
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

primrose-n-blue posted:
go back to your own message board! :angry: we dont want your sort round here! wire fans... have to rub it in! :angry:
my teachers the same at college
you built a stadium 20 years late because that was when it was fit for! AARGGGHHH!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I'm sorry but if Betts had just been in charge of that game, we'd be calling for his head. Im not saying Milly can work miracles or that it is his fault but Id just like people to see that the premature calling for Betts to leave was pathetic, it wasn't his fault at all.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Lockers15 posted:
i think ill blame betts for this because before MG left wigan were going places and when he left wigan went downhill.
That's a nonsense. Betts had a totally different team this year to last year. A lot of experienced players moved on, replaced by inexperienced kids who needed an experienced coach to see them progress. Betts didn't have the skills to do that, but his job would have been much easier had some/all of O'Connor, Cassidy, Craig Smiths, Connolly, Lam, Hodgeson, Robinson etc stayed for this year. The fact they left wasn't down to Betts, he doesn't control the purse strings.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Doug Stand posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
Ther'e bound to be a few eejits who look for his head in that scenario. I think the real questoin is would Millward want to stay... A couple of weeks ago he had a team challanging for a grand-final. Now he's in a relagation dog fight. He must be like "where did it all go wrong?"
Having said that, I think we'll stay up. We'll beat Leigh and Salford for sure and I think that will keep us above Widnes on points difference.
Millward can only be judged after next season. The damage for this year is ireprable.
Good Luck to the wires btw...only seen you twice this yeat and you play some good rugby.
yes i hope we c u in grand final ill support u for that 1 day i do work in warrington,soner you win it than any 1 else :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Lockers15

Post by Lockers15 »

warrinton are 1 team i dont want to win it. if anyone i want it to be hull. they deserve it.