Warriors Sign Sarginson WIGAN RE-SIGN ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL DAN SARGINSON

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Warriors Sign Sarginson WIGAN RE-SIGN ENGLAND INTERNATIONAL DAN SARGINSON

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote:I'm as underwhelmed about the club's handling of Sarge/Gells/MM/FPN as anyone, but I'm still looking forward to the start of the new season. Everyone starts with a clean slate, after all.
Yes they do apart from the management and I don’t include Wane in that either,the way the club is being run is embarrassing to fans.
maximus

Post by maximus »

Well from what I have read in all the forums is to sack all the management, replace them and start from their for this next year
mjdodge13

Post by mjdodge13 »

Sorry if it’s already been mentioned previously, but does anyone else think Sarginson will be used as utility cover? Irrespective of performance and playing out of position etc we currently pocess an actual international centre in Bateman.......I would hedge my bets he will be given the centre shirt.

Another option could be Joel? Very poor last year and I know he’s older but could still be a very effective centre (like he was before leaving and playing international rugby union) and we certainly have back rowers to spare.