Wigan v Hull

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Wigan v Hull

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Hanley the God!

Re: Wigan v Hull

Post by Hanley the God! »

I don't give a monkeys. This is a home game I'm missing out on. My question is can I watch this game on telly as I'm missing a home game. Asked this question before but nobody gave me an answer.
acwrlfc

Post by acwrlfc »

Correct, what does that mean to us average species, absolutely nothing.

Being a proper fan I am more interested in the Warrington game when they return.

And if they blame the travel if we get beat then !!!!!!
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Yes, the wire game won't be a walk in the park.
It's quite feasible we could be 0 and 3 after that game.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Sorry but its a meaningless pot that, when the Auckland nines are back next season won't be played for again, the NRL will look after their own game and sod our struggling game, this just suits their purpose this season.

The more I think about I suspect Wigan where given a heads up at the Crunella game that last season would the last time for awhile an NRL side would be coming over for awhile, the timing of it leads me to that conclusion so ever the eye for the chance Lenegan took a chance on it, who knows though.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Hanley the God! wrote:I don't give a monkeys. This is a home game I'm missing out on. My question is can I watch this game on telly as I'm missing a home game. Asked this question before but nobody gave me an answer.
You better get use to it, if it is a financial success then we will be doing the same in 2019.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:
Hanley the God! wrote:I don't give a monkeys. This is a home game I'm missing out on. My question is can I watch this game on telly as I'm missing a home game. Asked this question before but nobody gave me an answer.
You better get use to it, if it is a financial success then we will be doing the same in 2019.

Correct, all about money with IL, could not care less about the fans.
shaunedwardsfanclub

old hooker wrote:
shaunedwardsfan​club​ wrote:

Correct, all about money with IL, could not care less about the fans.
It is big money for Wigan and to be fair IFL needs to start balancing the books. The other alternative could be to put season tickets and match day tickets up by a large amount. The game is simply not generating enough investment, the Sky deal is pathetic and the sponsorship the RFL generates is worse!
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Yes.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
Yes.
Where
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#