Ben Barba unhappy

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan Watcher

Ben Barba unhappy

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I've heard from a St Helens fan that Barba is already getting home sick...Apparantly he wansnt match fit when he arrived and completed his pr-season work and was down for playing in the Snakes friendly.... but it didn't happen!
I would like to see him have a good year for them... it's good to see classy players..lets hope it happens

fozzieskem

Re: Ben Barba unhappy

Post by fozzieskem »

The game is desperate for world class players I just hope he gets his head together and does put in a good shift for a year or so,maybe if that happened our sport could attract more players across,wishful thinking I know but you live in hope.
jobo

Post by jobo »

Big loss for them if true.
If he does renege on his contract think Sts will feel mightily agrieved.
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

I posted on here when he signed that he would not fulfil his contract and I stand by that.If he is homesick the NRL clubs will be hovering.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote:The game is desperate for world class players I just hope he gets his head together and does put in a good shift for a year or so,maybe if that happened our sport could attract more players across,wishful thinking I know but you live in hope.
This. We need more quality players in SL.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

oldhooker wrote:I posted on here when he signed that he would not fulfil his contract and I stand by that.If he is homesick the NRL clubs will be hovering.
Think you might need a rephrase.

Its more of If NRL clubs are hovering he will use the homesick card.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

thegimble wrote:
oldhooker wrote:I posted on here when he signed that he would not fulfil his contract and I stand by that.If he is homesick the NRL clubs will be hovering.
Think you might need a rephrase.

Its more of If NRL clubs are hovering he will use the homesick card.
You could well be right.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Cash is king!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards