Wigan Vs Leigh

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
markill

Re: Wigan Vs Leigh

Post by markill »

First Try Tickle wrote:Think there is more chance of Joel getting in than Flower.

By the way, how did Joel play on Sunday.

My reckoning is he must be behind Isa and now Hamlin off what I've heard of him.
Joel played full first half at right 2nd row. Wells played 2nd half. Keeping it warm for Bateman.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
pedro

Post by pedro »

markill wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:If there was a Great Britain team reforming now I think Ben Flower would definitely be in the squad if not even the playing 17.
I've nothing against Flower, I think he does a good job in what he's asked to do and we badly missed him last year when he got hurt. BUT, there's not much chance he makes a GB squad in my opinion.
Walmsley, Graham, Hill, Taylor, Watts, T Burgess, G Burgess, S Burgess all ahead of him without me even having to think about it.
totally agree
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Panchitta Marra wrote:If there was a Great Britain team reforming now I think Ben Flower would definitely be in the squad if not even the playing 17.
There is no way at all he would even be in a GB squad, his best days seem to be behind him sadly.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Hi Ben's dad ;)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Josie's friend wrote:
Hi Ben's dad ;)
I’m friends with Ben’s parents & PM is definitely not his Dad ????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

josie andrews wrote:
Josie's friend wrote:
Hi Ben's dad ;)
I’m friends with Ben’s parents & PM is definitely not his Dad ????????
I know you're right Mike wouldn't say anything that far fetched