Aussies

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jao711

Aussies

Post by jao711 »

I see the Aussies have pulled their usual trick to start with an advantage in the WCC match.Using two referees at 48hrs notice.Mcdermot has every right to be angry.They always want a flying start.
jobo

Re: Aussies

Post by jobo »

Is this the Aussies not taking the game seriously?

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Leeds Rhinos chief Hetherington slams decision to use two referees for Melbourne clash

FURIOUS LEEDS Rhinos chief executive Gary Hetherington has accused the NRL of moving the goalposts to help ensure the World Club Challenge trophy returns to Australia. Rhinos were shocked to be told today that Friday’s world title match against Aussie champions Melbourne Storm will be controlled by two referees.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/ ... -1-9016523
I don’t blame Leeds for being angry? This game/fixture has always been played to international rules & to change it at such short notice just shows the arrogance of the NRL & Melbourne Storm, who, IMO, wouldn’t have played this game at all if Leeds hadn’t gone to Australia to play it.

Melbourne are right up their own arses they are that arrogant! :sly: :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Hate to say it but C'mon Leeds :roll:
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Big cheats in Melbourne anyway. I wonder how they are planning to cheat this season under the radar, or if they even won GF legitimately this time. Probably not IMO.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

widdenoldboy wrote:Hate to say it but C'mon Leeds :roll:

Me too ????????and I hate Leeds with a passion :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Now Hetherington knows how we feel!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

jao711 wrote:I see the Aussies have pulled their usual trick to start with an advantage in the WCC match.Using two referees at 48hrs notice.Mcdermot has every right to be angry.They always want a flying start.

Sorry but am I missing something how do they start with an advantage. Surely works both ways for each team. 1 ref 10 refs same for both sides if your playing to rules all ok.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I never want Leeds to win, i hope they lose and Hetherington suffers in his jocks
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

You mean this Gary Hetherington???

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/ru ... mona-saga/

I think this blokes going off his rocker now his bestest buddy and #1 ally Nigel Woods has fecked off
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: