Frank

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: Frank

Post by fozzieskem »

Looks like all is not well with FPN
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I have a feeling this is something that's happened while they were out there.

Isa posted a picture of him and Frank before the hull match in training saying "prep done" the day before the match, Since then the silence on Franks absence has been deafening. Wane made a big deal at the start of the season about how this trip was a "prize" available for the better players as he wouldn't take everyone. So to take a player and not play him at all even in the friendly game makes me feel there has been a fallout while they are there otherwise why bother taking him at all. Negotiations for NRL clubs don't need you to be there in person it seems we've paid for his holiday.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

” He said the defeat did not take the shine off their trip to New South Wales and is keen to repeat the venture down the line. “I’d rather come for longer!” he added.

I'll just bet he's keen to get there and as long as I keep plonking my eighteen quid down and the majority fork out twenty-five or six, he'll get the trips in. In my eyes, that money is to provide players with the salary they deserve and the fans with a team we're proud to support. Patience and time are what's needed, my patience is getting exhausted and time, I fear, is running out while he arranges jollies for the boys.
I think a defeat on Good Friday may be a turning point for Shaun Wane.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think we may have played a blinder here...
It looks like FPN and family have not settled. But he is still under contract so was reluctant to go home and jeopardise that cash. So we got the story about his signing for wests’ feeder club and the subsequent denial. We just sat tight and called his bluff. Looks like we are ill get him off our books without having to continue to pay his wages etc...
which frees up yet more salary cap space just in time to get a signing or 2 in before the first home game.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Exiled Wiganer wrote:I think we may have played a blinder here...
It looks like FPN and family have not settled. But he is still under contract so was reluctant to go home and jeopardise that cash. So we got the story about his signing for wests’ feeder club and the subsequent denial. We just sat tight and called his bluff. Looks like we are ill get him off our books without having to continue to pay his wages etc...
which frees up yet more salary cap space just in time to get a signing or 2 in before the first home game.
FPN out Zach in ?
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

If they had got rid of DS at the same time they would not be bringing excessive baggage back from Ozz
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Fujiman wrote:
Exiled Wiganer wrote:I think we may have played a blinder here...
FPN out Zach in ?
Zach who? Not Mercer
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

Understand from a team members relative that he is as they said in the Dam Busters film - G goner and someone has been quite clever about it
John Ferguson

Post by John Ferguson »

Dorsey wrote:Understand from a team members relative that he is as they said in the Dam Busters film - G goner and someone has been quite clever about it
I have also heard that and that he didn’t return with the rest of the squad.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan