Frank

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Re: Frank

Post by medlocke »

DaveO wrote:
Mike wrote:Let me get this striaght DaveO. You think the outcome was as good as it could be. But you are angry because you think the club handled this badly? Thats what it seems like reading your posts.
I don't have any idea how you could come to that conclusion. I was having a go at the idiotic conspiracy theories being put forward suggesting the club deliberately let the player hang himself and instead was suggesting it was all a lot simpler and straightforward!
Yes, because no underhandedness has ever gone on in business ever before
Wes

Re: Frank

Post by Wes »

DaveO wrote:
Mike wrote:Let me get this striaght DaveO. You think the outcome was as good as it could be. But you are angry because you think the club handled this badly? Thats what it seems like reading your posts.
I don't have any idea how you could come to that conclusion. I was having a go at the idiotic conspiracy theories being put forward suggesting the club deliberately let the player hang himself and instead was suggesting it was all a lot simpler and straightforward!
Ok Ill try once more to explain my original post in simple terms as you dont seem to be getting it (which amazes me considering you think yourself smart).

Wigan had the opportunity to let Frank go to a semi professional club in Australia, the reason they didn’t is because that club wanted Wigan to pay towards his salary. The club said no you play for Wigan.
Now here is what you didn’t get Frank had the option to stay and play for Wigan be paid for his services rendered or leave to Oz for free with no more wages to be paid by Wigan. There was to be no middle ground.

Believe me or not I dont care I know you wont because in this instance the club acted in its best interests and as it happens smartly too, now before you waffle on about losing another player with no replacement every man and his dog on here bagged FPN so I cant see a problem with replacing him immediately given that fans didn’t want him here on last years form anyway.

As for idiotic remove yourself from atop of that horse and climb down to the real world as it is your posts that are coming across as idiotic but if you want to carry on in that vein *knock yourself out ????

*figure of speech, I wouldnt really want you to knock yourself out however if you want me to replace the phrase with something more straight forward and simple just ask. ????