Who Should Replace FPN?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jasonnlouise

Who Should Replace FPN?

Post by jasonnlouise »

Now it's official that Frank has left I'm assuming there's room under the salary cap,should we replace him with another prop ,could we bring in more than 1 player as I expect he was on a big salary ,I know Hardaker keeps getting mentioned would he be worth such a big chunk of the cap in a position we're reasonably well covered and all the baggage that he comes with? I don't know who is available from either Super League or Australia personally I'd like to see an enforcer type forward or someone who can take the pressure off SOL I can't see us going for a centre with the resigning of Sarginson as the club would be admitting a mistake in bringing him back.
medlocke

Re: Who Should Replace FPN?

Post by medlocke »

Junior Paulo
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

David Fifita but im just dreaming.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

Might sound stupid but Josh Charnley, him and Budgie on the wings. I'm all for giving Davies & Marshall a chance but they are not up to the standard of Josh and neither is Dom.
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Now the big secrets out I hope they buy a proper centre who can put Davis or DM in for try's. But I think the money will be banked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I wonder given that the club was right up to the limit if they can afford to bring anyone in,anyone of note that is ill happily suggest the club will wait and see how the cseason pans out?

shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

fozzieskem wrote:I wonder given that the club was right up to the limit if they can afford to bring anyone in,anyone of note that is ill happily suggest the club will wait and see how the cseason pans out?
Who has told you we were up to the salary cap limit?
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

As much id like see someone replace him would it not be better splitting the money to give it to likes of bateman, Sutton etc?
IN WANE WE TRUST
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

eccywarrior wrote:As much id like see someone replace him would it not be better splitting the money to give it to likes of bateman, Sutton etc?
Not if they really want to leave. We have an issue at centre and the club should try and find a real one to replace Sarge.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

eccywarrior wrote:As much id like see someone replace him would it not be better splitting the money to give it to likes of bateman, Sutton etc?
The trouble is we can't match the Aussies.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards