Why did they let Farrell go ????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Doveoverdave

Re: Why did they let Farre...

Post by Doveoverdave »

Mickh posted;
it seems to be running on a shoestring.
I've got to agree with this. If we're up to our £1.8m on the cap now I'm a Chinaman! Or we have the most expensive third raters in the game.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Doveoverdave posted:
Dave o posted;
since he left and Lockers got injured we have not had a recognised 13
Lockers played 6 and Faz 8 last term.
Err..I am not sure what your point is?

Given Lockers is out for the season don't you think Farrell would be playing 13 now where he still here?

I certainly do and more to the point he would be the only player fit (now he is recovered from injury) who is up to scratch for playing 13 in SL who we would have available.

Dave
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

DaveO posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
Dave o posted;
since he left and Lockers got injured we have not had a recognised 13
Lockers played 6 and Faz 8 last term.
Err..I am not sure what your point is?

Given Lockers is out for the season don't you think Farrell would be playing 13 now where he still here?

I certainly do and more to the point he would be the only player fit (now he is recovered from injury) who is up to scratch for playing 13 in SL who we would have available.

Dave
Point being you keep harping on about Faz at 13. He ended up playing evrywhere except 13, that's all. He was voted Best Player in the World on the strength of his performances at prop. He would make a vast difference to this team - playing prop!
Or anywhere else. :)