Was Betts that bad after all ??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
adrenalinxx

Re: Was Betts that bad aft...

Post by adrenalinxx »

how about wear your shirt with pride
Didn't Betts once yes "if they can put on a shirt they can play for wigan"

I can put on a shirt why am i not playing for wigan.......although I'd probably play better than some of ours player are at the moment.

I have another idea why don't we start a Wigan Emergancy Squad of fans to help the player's out I will play on the wing :lol:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

adrenalinxx posted:
how about wear your shirt with pride
Didn't Betts once yes "if they can put on a shirt they can play for wigan"

I can put on a shirt why am i not playing for wigan.......although I'd probably play better than some of ours player are at the moment.we allrady have a asupporters team do quite well to play agaist others supporters teams

I have another idea why don't we start a Wigan Emergancy Squad of fans to help the player's out I will play on the wing :lol:
we allready have a supporters team :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
The real culprits of this mess is the board and some players who have forgoten the moto of the club.
The club moto 'Ancient and Loyal' had nothing to do with Wigan rugby at all. It comes from when Wigan was awarded the ceremonial sword, after Oliver Cromwell had passed through the town. Wigan was an ancient town dating back to Roman times and it remained Loyal to Cromwell so the moto became 'Ancient and Loyal.'

Hope you enjoyed the History lesson but my main point was that it has nothing to do with Wiagn rugby really.

I think Wigan Warriors should have a new moto, any ideas:
How about:

"Play well or go away" :doz:
mAKE mONEY bY rELEGATION.